anybody able to do a quality sig for a young gun

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
props out to quick, and psilo for the sic sigs ive cycled thru already, being the dumb ass that i am i aint even skilled with photoshop or nuttin' so i just keep my nose out of the whole sceene.....but lookin at all these fuckin DOPE ass sigs man i get jealous im tryna have sum super hack shit !

i was wondering if anyone could jugg me witta sig that goes lil sumthin like this...

$ic K (main text) with a flossed out money sign, but then the rest of the name a creepy text with sum sic effects, and then like a armegeddon happening in the back or a mushroom cloud...then up in focus i just want a character vommiting, and his vomit ends up landing on the bottom of the sig, but on the bottom i was lookin for sum text readin "puttin it down 4 tha siccness" (and have the vomit hittin the word siccness)
lookin for the image to be greater in WIDTH then HEIGHT also, but not super skinny

i aint beggin' or demanding, just wondering if any of u talented ass cats could do that for me, good shot - out

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YOU WANT LIKE A COVER FOR YOUR SIG AND YOU GOT TO PAY PEOPLE FOR SHIT LIKE THAT. THE SIG THAT I PUT ON HERE FOR YOU LOOKS HELLA SHITTY. BUT THE IDEA OF IT IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR SO I DONT GET IT??????

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Psilo707 said:
Nah i know tons of people thatll do some tight shit for him for free... aint no way anyone gonna pay cash for a signature for a msgboard. For a cd cover YES! but nah not for a sig.

YOUR RIGHT NO ONE SHOULD BUT TO ASK FOR A DETAIL SIG THAT WOULD TAKE AS SOMETIME AS MUCH AS A COVER IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY HERE.

YEA I GOT YOU SIC K BUT YOU SHOULDVE ASKED ME TO DO THAT STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THANKS FOR THOSE SONGS. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING JUST DROP MY PM A LINE. 1