Anyboby see

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2004
anybody see that thing on folsom and la county jail they were showing folsom and they said the nortenos are the main ones on the yard but they are always takening eachother out. There a thing were a young norteno liek 20 or sumthin fucked up a older norteno whos like 50 for disrespecting him sumthin like that. Then in la county they showed like crazy ass people who are locked up are crazy in the head talking to them selves in shit....

Jul 6, 2004
naw it was on msnbc last night my brother was tellign me about it they show people trying to bring knifes in through there asses it was pure blade no handle and in la county some guy try to bring in a dynimite in his ass

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Cali$avage said:
Do you know if they will air it again
THEY SHOW THOSE SHOWS ALL THE TIME, U JUST HAVE TO FIND THEM WHEN THEY AIR, THAT'S HOW I ALWAYS KNOW THERE ON, BY JUST FLIPPING THROUGH CHANNELS. THEY HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF "LOCK UP" EPISODES, THAT COVER PRISONS ALL OVER THE U.S. THEY EVEN HAVE A RIKERS ISLAND EPISODE.