any1 had problems w/BLOCKBUSTER video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I've had a bunch of problems w/these pieces of shit. Last time I rented two games(one skipped) and had they were past due,so BlockBUSTER charged me late fees and charged me for the games. They said if I returned them,I would get a refund. I dropped them off in the slot 2 days after,and they told me they never received it. Has this happened to anyone?

May 29, 2002
i rented a movie one time and returned it on time. a few days later they called up sayin they hadnt got it yet and it was hella late even though i returned it after a few days and it was only like a week since they called. they were chargin like 20 bones for one vhs tape.

my dad called them up and layed it down for them and they took back the charge.

Sep 19, 2002
It depends on what time you dropped em in. Over here, people put bags or something in the slot, wait until 10 or 20 drops, take the bag out, they gone wit free tapes. Im quite sure they do it where you are. If they say they aint receive, you tell them you aint rent it!

Apr 25, 2002
rudog said:
I've had a bunch of problems w/these pieces of shit. Last time I rented two games(one skipped) and had they were past due,so BlockBUSTER charged me late fees and charged me for the games. They said if I returned them,I would get a refund. I dropped them off in the slot 2 days after,and they told me they never received it. Has this happened to anyone?
That's not Blockbuster's fault. You should have taken it back as soon as you found out it skipped.

Apr 25, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:
I only had problems with Hollywood video. They sent me to collections too...
I work for Hollywood, and they will only send you to collections if you don't return the movies within 50 days and you don't have a credit card on your account...they will never send you to collections for late fees...

Blockbuster sent me to collections for $14...and I turned in a movie at 11:30am, it wasn't checked in until 4:15pm...and I got a late fee...

Sep 24, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Man these mufucks JUST SENT me to collections for 8 DOLLARS lololol...Tryin to fuck my credit up
LOL.....that shit jus happened to my friend the other day...he opened up his mail and there was a bill from collections for $10.00,,thats some skanless shit right there....Also I rented Belly from them when it first came out...The tape got stolen so they sent me to collections...They tried to charge me $99.00 for Belly..WTF

Apr 25, 2002
Man......

Fuck Blockbuster. I had rented some movies, and didnt turn them in on time so I get some shit in the mail talkin bout I owe like $64 dollars, I turn the movies in, but they still sayin they aint got the shit and shot a nicca to collections over that bullshit. Then they say that they got the movies, but someone made a mistake with the paperwork, fuck them they aint gettin shit