ANY YALL SEEN THAT NEW DRAGON BALL Z PS 2 GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
it looks tight i m gone get it fosho i hate cartoons now that im older but i still like dbz i think its throwed ,them muh fuckaz get down and shit lol ,oh i like adult swim too and other 1's that can make me laf
________
ROLL A JOINT

May 11, 2002
My boy got it. That shit is tight if u are a dragonball z fan. If your not then you wont like it. The combos are fucking easy tho, just like tekken but with less joystick..

Sep 28, 2002
JUST MY THOUGHTS CUZ IM THAT NIGGA

YEA THAT GAME IT SEEM HELLA SICC ASS FUCC BUT U CAN GET BORED WIT THAT GAME LIKE AFTER A HOUR OR SO MY BET IS GET TWO OF UR HOMIES GET FUCCIN BLAZED AND GET THAT TEKKEN THAT SHIT IS OFF THA HOOK THA REASON I SAID 2 HOMIES CUZ THE ROTATION OF THA GAME CAN GO FASTER FOR U CAN PLAY CUZ THAT GAME RIGHT THERE U CAN PLAY ALL DAY AND NIGHT AND NEVA GET TIRED AND BE SMOKED SHIT THAT BE HELLA TIGHT ASS FUCC BUT DBZ IS SICC ASS GAME IMMA GO COPP THAT SEE WHAT CRACCIN WIT IT

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yeah DBZ is sum out of it shit thats why i like it but if u watch the cartoon sumtimes u know that sum characters r like 1000000 times stronger than others but on the game there r pretty much equal i think ?
________
buttsex Webcam

Sep 28, 2002
just my thoughts

yea goku he the siccest my fav is fajita and goku be whoopin all they ass but on the game yea i agree they will be equal so that going 2 be weak make out 2 be a good game tho