Any word on Willie Henn's solo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Has anyone heard anything about whether WILLIE HEN's CD is coming out anytime soon or not? He impressed me on RUNS IN THE FAMILY! I remember reading an old post where CHUCK said the CD was finished, but that DONE DEAL was looking for a new distributor or something like that. Any word? PEACE!

D

Downunda-Connec

This question keeps going unanswered.
A while back I saw a tracklisting for it. 14 tracks, mostly solos. Looked alright. Is Willie hen going to drop that album on done deal. Are you mixing it up or just figured it wasnt time for him to release it yet? He's on 2 or so tracks off Explosive mode so hes been in the game a while and I read somewhere he used to be in a three man group? although I am unsure how reliable this source was. If he was in a group back in the days what was it.

Done Deal CEO, why do you never answer questions about Willie hen or fillmoism?

Jan 13, 2003
THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION CAUSE I MYSELF ASKED A WHILE AGO IF THE WILLEN HEN ALBUM IS GOING TO DROP IT SHOULD GET UPDATED TO NEW SONGS OR ADD 7 NEW SONGS SINCE HE SAID IT WAS FININISED. CUZ HE HAS TALENT AND TO DROP THE ABLUM NOW WITH OLD MATERIAL IS KINDED USES SINCE EVERYTHING I HEARD HIM ON UP TO DATE WAS SICC. LIKE RUNS IN THE FAMILY I COULD BE WRONG BUT I THINK WHEN THAT DID GET RELEASED IT WAS A COUPLE OF MONTH OLD.

Jan 13, 2003
I SEEN A WORD ABOUT WILLIE HEN ALBUM DROPPIN IN MAY OR JUNE ON A SITE CALLED WESTSIDE RAP. IT ALSO SAID THAT MARVALESS SOLO ALBUM WILL BE COMING SOON AND AN ALBUM WITH MESSEY MARV AND MARVALESS TOGETHER. DEVOE OF THE GAMBLAZ 2SECOND SOLO ALBUM AND MORE I GUESS.
SO CHUCK IS IT TRUE THAT W.HEN ALBUM IS GOING TO DROP REAL SOON. LET OF KNOW.

Feb 19, 2003
Never mind. Chuck answered this ? earlier this week on BART when someone else asked about Willie Hen (he said Done Deal's waiting to get a better distribution deal before they put any more releases out nationally, Willie Hen's included). PEACE!