Any word on release dates???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Any updates as to when we'll be able to order Dividenz, Sarkastik, and Skunt? I can't wait to hear these albums......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The day I send them to the printers......I'll begin taking pre-orders. I'm just finishing up the last of the artwork.....that's the only thing that's holding things up. Then you figure about a 2-3 week turn-around on CD manufacturing.

Just a little while longer..........

Apr 25, 2002
Damn drought season at YV's, wtf that never happens. I thought he always had a sack by his side ever since he was a toddler. For real though I'm anticipating these 3 albums a lot, can't wait to see how they turn out...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Which one is more likely to be coming back first? Or are they all gonna drop at the same time?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I may have to save up some money for Kas' and Skunt's album....If all 3 are out at once, I'll just have to get Dividenz first....Unless I get a player price.....which I don't see happening.....glad to hear you guys are about to release it.....the shit that i heard already is knockin......

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Sixxness said:
I may have to save up some money for Kas' and Skunt's album....If all 3 are out at once, I'll just have to get Dividenz first....Unless I get a player price.....which I don't see happening.....glad to hear you guys are about to release it.....the shit that i heard already is knockin......
yea all i got is $20, but 4 sho im gonna get that dividenz first

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah i was just gonna say that 3 at once thing probably wouldent be the best idea... Whats up with YV's shit? I really like that Skunt cover a lot. Thats my fav one. Savage shit!:siccness: