Any THUG looking for a Spice1 verse, HOLLA!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
That's disrespecting the game, ah nigga just jumpin into the game
get that, so oviously you don't know the game playa. My artist Moss Maja get's that and he hasn't sold as near much as Spice1.
Learn the game cuzz before you start posting, you sound like a 13yr old kid.

Apr 14, 2003
IF YOU GOT SOMEONE BIG ON YOUR SHIT, AND SOMEONE LOOK AT THE BACK IN A CD STORE, THEY GONNA BE LIKE,
"YO THIS CAT GOT SPICE 1 ON IT HE MUST BE DOPE AS FUCK."
YOU WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK ANYWAYS AND MOST LABELS WILL PAY FOR IT SO FUCKIN THINK AGAIN MOBBLYFE

Jan 23, 2003
got damn yall get so fuckin mad cuz other ppl aint feelin ya favorite artist no more callin me a 13 year old kid and shit im jus sayin man he aint that fuckin tite no more i can spend my money ona better feature than that real talk so fuck whut u talkin about and u must be ballin or jus dumb ass fuck if u buy some shit cuz u saw featuring spice 1

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Nobody's mad at you playa, you're just a consumer and not an artist nor businessman, you wouldn't know. A regular nigga on the street can get $500, so by you saying spice wasn't worth $500, let the folks that viewed your post know that you're not in this here music Industry, and that's ok, learn the game before you
post the wrong info. I've done it plenty of times and you can be hated by alot of the siccness family. If you where tight I'll give you $500 for a verse, so for you to say he's not worth it was a totally hate statement. But he will continue 2 do verses, live nice in his 5 bedroom Las Vegas mini mansion and drive his 2003 JAG
while he continues to pay me to administrate his label. People like you makes this Industry special.

Apr 25, 2002
Someone's worth has nothing to do with how long they've 'been in the game'. You're worth what people are willing to pay you, period. It ain't necessarily "hate" just because this cat doesn't think a Spice 1 verse is worth more than $500. If that's what the cat thinks, ain't nothing wrong with that anymore than you thinking he's worth a lot more.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
IF YOU GOT SOMEONE BIG ON YOUR SHIT, AND SOMEONE LOOK AT THE BACK IN A CD STORE, THEY GONNA BE LIKE,
"YO THIS CAT GOT SPICE 1 ON IT HE MUST BE DOPE AS FUCK."
YOU WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK ANYWAYS AND MOST LABELS WILL PAY FOR IT SO FUCKIN THINK AGAIN MOBBLYFE
People quit fallin' for that trick a while ago. You must not have gotten the memo.