ANY RAPPERS NEED BEATZ, ALBUM GRAPHIX, OR WEB DESIGN?.............................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
See.....what the peasants don't know is that this started over at Raptalk.net in the NW forum a few weeks ago. "q650ca" spammed the whole site with his bullshit.....*HOT BEATS FO SALE YO!!!!!!!!*

I don't *think* my shit tops EVERYBODY.......but it tops most of ya'lls.....and that's all that matters. The proof is in the puddin'......

I just don't take kindly to little queers that come along with their 1984 soundin' Fruity Loop bullshit beats......proclaimin' it to be *HOT*.....or the best thing since sliced bread. To who? YOU.....and that's about it.

I'm callin' you out for false advertising......because that shit is mediocre AT BEST. But keep working at it.....maybe 1 day.....you WILL be "hot."

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
DAMN IM ALWAYS HERE PEOPLE KNOCKIN FRUITY LOOPS. I FEEL WHAT YOUR SPEAKIN ON MAYNE BUT IT AINT THE TOOLS, IT'S THE ARTIST BEHIND EM. I GOT FRUITY LOOPS BEATS THAT'LL CLOWN MAFUCKAS & MOST PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN TELL THAT THEYRE FRUITY LOOPS. FA REAL. ITS ALL ABOUT TALENT. DON'T GET IT TWISTED THOUGH I MAKE BEATS ON THE TRITON & MP7 ALSO. I PREFER USING THOSE BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SOUNDS. IF I HAD ALL THOSE SAMPLES ON FRUITYLOOPS IT BE TOO DANGEROUS BECAUSE OF HOW EASY IT IS FOR ME TO USE. I'VE MASTERED THIS PROGRAM & DOUBT ANYONE CAN FUCK WIT ME ON IT. I AINT TRYIN SMASH THIS THREAD WIT "FL" INFO BUT IT JUST BUGS ME WHEN PEOPLE BE SAYING SHIT LIKE: "just don't take kindly to little queers that come along with their 1984 soundin' Fruity Loop bullshit beats". IF YOU REALLY THINK A MAFUCKA CAN'T GET DOWN ON FRUITYLOOPS HIT ME & I'LL SHOOT YOU AN EXCLUSIVE LINK TO SOME OF MY MUSIC. STAY UP & MUCH SUCCESS TO YA.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
MOST people get Fruity Loops and NEVER use the program to it's full potential. It's not impossible to make a hot beat in Fruity Loops or ACID.....it's just that MOST of the dipshits who are trying to make beats on it have no clue what they are doing or have barely any musical talent to begin with! Not to mention the fact that they just use the *stock* sounds and never expand their arsenal (like our buddy who started this thread....with his old school Roland TR-808 sounds from 1983.)

Cats can have all the equipment in the world and STILL not do shit. But......the point I'm trying to make is that if your shit ain't UP TO PAR....and sounds like some Mickey Mouse bullshit......don't try to pass it off on people callin' it hot....dope.....fresh.....ill.....sick.....or anything else when it AIN'T!! It takes YEARS to develop skillz..............

The words for the day boys and girls are:

INDUSTRY STANDARD

Ya better know about it.....

Fuck a Triton.....that shit is played out. I'm SOOOOOOO sick of hearing the same old bullshit drums off the Triton.....like people don't know how to use EFX or manipulate the sounds? If I hear another album that was entirely done with standard Triton sounds.....I'm gonna puke.

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
MOST people get Fruity Loops and NEVER use the program to it's full potential. It's not impossible to make a hot beat in Fruity Loops or ACID.....it's just that MOST of the dipshits who are trying to make beats on it have no clue what they are doing or have barely any musical talent to begin with! Not to mention the fact that they just use the *stock* sounds and never expand their arsenal (like our buddy who started this thread....with his old school Roland TR-808 sounds from 1983.)

Cats can have all the equipment in the world and STILL not do shit. But......the point I'm trying to make is that if your shit ain't UP TO PAR....and sounds like some Mickey Mouse bullshit......don't try to pass it off on people callin' it hot....dope.....fresh.....ill.....sick.....or anything else when it AIN'T!! It takes YEARS to develop skillz..............

The words for the day boys and girls are:

INDUSTRY STANDARD

Ya better know about it.....

Fuck a Triton.....that shit is played out. I'm SOOOOOOO sick of hearing the same old bullshit drums off the Triton.....like people don't know how to use EFX or manipulate the sounds? If I hear another album that was entirely done with standard Triton sounds.....I'm gonna puke.
HAHA FA SHO I FEEL YA. I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE TRITON TOO. I CAN STAND THEM DEFAULT DRUMS!

Nov 24, 2002
Aye D-SAN, i asked if anybody is in need of some beats. I didn't ask to have a conversation wit yo phony ass. Man i dont know why yo ass keeps startin conversations wit all these men. You comin out of the closet too easy , it aint no secret no more. So that D in yo name stands for DICK right, cause you fiendin fo tha dick right?i get it. i got a fag in my thread, damn. And you always talkin bout mickey mouse, so you young too? I got a 1st grade fag in my thread. damn

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
q650ca said:
Aye D-SAN, i asked if anybody is in need of some beats. I didn't ask to have a conversation wit yo phony ass. Man i dont know why yo ass keeps startin conversations wit all these men. You comin out of the closet too easy , it aint no secret no more. So that D in yo name stands for DICK right, cause you fiendin fo tha dick right?i get it. i got a fag in my thread, damn. And you always talkin bout mickey mouse, so you young too? I got a 1st grade fag in my thread. damn
lol

Hang up the beatmaking and keep your day job at Mickey D's.....BOY.