Any of yall ever had legal problems? Like being Wanted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

That shit sucks. I have a few legal problems going on. A popo pulled to the side of my house and 2 squad cars posted on a back street M'fcka walked up to my girl and my kids. Just staring in my house why I headed up stairs when I saw them coming, they didnt see me. Pig comes up with his dog handed my Kids cop stickers and shit, peeeping inside my crib, asking my kids if they want to pet the dog. Fucker stood outside my house for like 15-20 min. Waiting to see if I was inside, or if he could see something that would let him come in my house. They cant come in without a warrant so they were just harrasing. I hate Fucking punk Five-O. Ive already done 2 stretches, fuck them Pigs!!!!

Has anyone else on that board had some legal problems pop off?

Apr 25, 2002
all i can tell you is my brother was wanted and on the run.whut they do is they raid your house and if the person they are looking for is not there.they ask to see your telephone bills.they look up the number that is getting calls long distance back and fourth.then they get a clue to where the person might be staying by seeing if you are still communicating and keeping up to date on shit.

sumthing i found out when my brother skiped town and the po pos raided.

I

infamous559

i been wanted a grip

some 1 snitched i had a bud plant growin in ma back yardbut ahead of time ma dad pulled dat shit out cause it was a male so that 1 was a close call ..... also for burglaries in ma area .... they have ma picture in da Fresno Most Wanted Juvenile Files

C

CinFul-1

Being a Juvenile is another story. No knock on you. But get your hustle on till u 18. Second I hit 18 I had to do my first stretch

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
ive had some shit wit 5-0 but ive never been caught and i dont think they know who i am, so im pretty sure i dont have any warents. is there anyway to checc online wit out walking into the station and being like "You have a warrent for me?" lol

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Just naughty shit, speakable crimes.
We destroyed a line of back gardens, stole things, then made a bonfire outta them. Ah, and there's a case where we're sueing someone cos his parents have been threatening to arrest us for crimes we didn't commit. This guy's parents said that we've made their son suicidal. Bullshit.
Just yesterday cops chased me through some gardens, I stepped on a plank of wood, it punked me in my face, an I was runnin with a nose bleed. I got away though. It was all in good fun.

May 15, 2002
that's not being wanted... if you you were wanted by a warrent, ,they would walk passed your kids and bust your door in..

my boy had a warrent and would cut out of his house hella early and come home late

May 10, 2002
all the shit has had to do with Weed for me.

when i was dealin i come home one night and 2 fucking po's are parked up the street just sitting there. they would dive by my house all the time. it was a bitch

Apr 25, 2002
I GOT AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT IN C.O. FOR ME RIGHT NOW BUT SHITZ UNDER ANOTHER NAME...STUPID FUCKIN COPZ...I HAD A WARRANT UNDER MY CURRENT NAME...FUCK IT...TURNED MYSELF IN...GOT TIRED A DUCKIN...I AINT GONNA SAY FOR WHAT SEPT SHIT WUZ ALL GANG RELATED...I DONE HELLA MORE SHIT BUT TYPCEE JUST TOO SMOOTH!!!...$IDEWAYZ