any body watchin p diddys makin a band show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
ive been watchin it its interesting they kicked 2 people off for making rasist remarks lol this lady called the white guy a white devil..lol and he almost cryed what a pussy i wud a jus ignored her damm he prolly ruined his chance he good rapper tho better than the lil wayne wanna be chopper lol if he cant take pressure from a ugly ass ghetto girl hows he gonna take presurre from the media,public,????hes weak
________
Avandia Heart Attack

Apr 25, 2002
Puffys a fuckin dick,or he's just trying to look like one for the camera.He irritated the fuck out of me when he was talkin bout how the folks were acting too comfortable like they already made it,I kinda see his point,BUT he was using this stupid ass voice and acting like the world revolves around his rat lookin ass.I'm glad that girl Belinda was chose,she's got some potential to be fine as fuck,she seems like a sweet heart and can obviously sing.*ive been watching too much tv lately*~209~

Apr 25, 2002
i hope mysterious comes out on top.she's hella cool and talented too,she's not dumb or ego trippen - i like that,she stays real.

i don't care about the rest of them.especially chopper.

May 5, 2002
FUCK Puffy.... That fool thinkz he's tha shit for real, any1 see where he was saying he has flat screen TVs in his toilet? That dude annoys tha shit outta me. If I was on that show I'd diss Puffy and Badboy over tha Hit Em Up beat right infront on their asses... I'd walk out on stage, be like "Sup Puffy U ready for this WEST COAST shit?" then all of a sudden tha hit em up beat would start playing and I'd be sayin

First off fuck this show because I think itz lame/
Badboy and P Diddy need to exit tha game/
U claim to be tha shit but homie I think not/
I'll knock U out who givez a fuck how much money U got/

and so on and so forth lol.....Thatd be tight to diss puffy on his own show on MTV...

:::gOnE:::

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
hez tryin to make it out bigger than it is. its not that hard, thoze people are talented, and hez sayin theyre not, just cuz they're not "good enough for him". hez tryin to make it into some boot camp shit, and fucc, i wouldnt wanna be on the bad boy team, no matter how much i got paid, cuz i know he would tell me what to wear, say, and act.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Puffy is a smart fuckin business man....he's doin his thing and makin HELLA money....

I watched all that shit.....That guy Chopper is fuckin hella funny......

Sep 28, 2002
shit has me dying choppa going2 thro them hands

i agree wit sixx thatf ool going2 get into a fight the next episode i want 2 see that shit and the gurl sara stokes is fine ass fucc and pocoanas gurl she has me rolling when she was clowin damn show kinda coo but damn puffy up there he be clowinin

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:
FUCK Puffy.... That fool thinkz he's tha shit for real, any1 see where he was saying he has flat screen TVs in his toilet? That dude annoys tha shit outta me. If I was on that show I'd diss Puffy and Badboy over tha Hit Em Up beat right infront on their asses... I'd walk out on stage, be like "Sup Puffy U ready for this WEST COAST shit?" then all of a sudden tha hit em up beat would start playing and I'd be sayin

First off fuck this show because I think itz lame/
Badboy and P Diddy need to exit tha game/
U claim to be tha shit but homie I think not/
I'll knock U out who givez a fuck how much money U got/

and so on and so forth lol.....Thatd be tight to diss puffy on his own show on MTV...

:::gOnE:::
yeah then u wud get yer ass beat prolly ,plus they pcik the beat u wud rap 2 and the hit em up beat wud be the last 1 they wud use
________
CandyCumz