Any Ableton Live Users Here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
I bought it a couple of months ago and still have barely scratched the surface on the DJ/remix functionality. In terms of using it as a functional DAW and VST host, I got that part of it up & running. Just need to tap into some of it's more specialized functionality yet..

STRATEGY

Apr 5, 2003
I played around with the demo today. I couldn't really tell you much but I'm feeling it so far because it seems real user friendly and it lets you get real creative with your music.

May 8, 2005
idk, it came free with my keyboard and no manual or anything and i couldn't really figure out how to work it, but i haven't messed with it much tho.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
i just switched over to that app,
i used to record all my trax using PRO TOOLS free.......
ive had it almost a year, but i wanted to learn how 2 use it a lil better.....
i like it alot.....

Mar 17, 2006
noWetaG said:
i just switched over to that app,
i used to record all my trax using PRO TOOLS free.......
ive had it almost a year, but i wanted to learn how 2 use it a lil better.....
i like it alot.....

yeah, I'm still taking baby steps with it myself, but everytime I find something new about it I'm impressed.

I like the fact that when you're just fooling around on it it saves everything in a way that you can easily edit into tracks later.

Still a lot I can't do with it...yet.

Everytime I get frustrated I go back to Acid 5.0 for a bit, but in the long run, I think this program is my future.

STRATEGY