Answer Me This Football Fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
What is your favorite sunday morning.. NFL pre-game program to watch?

CBS ( Marino, Sharp, Nance,
ESPN ( Sunday NFL countdown)- ( young, Irvin, Jackson..Berman.. )
FOX ( Terry, JB, Howie and JJ)

May 4, 2002
In order:
ESPN(Even though Michael Irvin is by far the least intelligent sports expert ever. They still do the best job of covering all the teams and issues, and they have the best guys IMO with Boomer, Steve Young, and Tom Jackson.
FOX(James Brown has always been tight to me, and Howie Long is always putting it to Terry Bradshaw, which is a plus for me, since Bradshaw is a numb nut.)
CBS(It's just weird that Greg Gumbel is back in the studio now. At least Deion is gone. My god, him and Irvin were born to be best friends. 2 rich morons with broadcasting jobs. I have to say that I always hated Boomer Esiason when he was on MNF, but I've been listening to the games on the radio that he does with Marv Albert, and he's really changed my opinion about him. Dan Marino. Holy shit, what could I possibly say bad about him? He was smart to go back to CBS and not take that Dolphins Job. He must've seen Ricky smokin or somethin.)

May 10, 2002
ill watch espn til the fox crew comes on....irvin entertains me though its like he still snortin coke he always got so much energy.....marino, nantz and the cbs people put me to sleep....