another syke o c flow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2003
peep this/so many chassie wanna freak this/fuck hip hop i dont wanna be known as the weakest/ill make you peeps watch your dead body in the creek as it leak/my techniques like telacaneaces/be movin yall folks and shovin shit in they fetus/fuck passin joints/ill hand you some nitrus and tell you to breath this/im so discreet as i creep/dont say a word until i tell u to speak/my eyes is north carolina blue when im findin you/walk up to your bitch like "shit i be rhymin too"/do a drive by to your schoo/out of my school bus/cuz aint nobody piss me off like that preppy fool does/they say i got a evil lookin mug/im equipped with hooks and slugs/if hoes wanna fuck with me they need to get booked then dug/im sick as shit/and grumpier than the christmas grinch is/many compare me to insane clowns and some brotha lynch's/i fuck with milfs hotter then finch did

Mar 17, 2003
fuck all this shit then........i do have some better written shit and i dont look up in a dictionary or thesaurus to write a rap all the shit i listen to like mac mall,mac dre,doomsday productions,woodie all them folks there vocab aint complicated as fuck either its actually pretty easy i think it all how u deliver the lyrics cuz peeps say i rap tight when they hear me fuck this shit i can make fuckin old mc donald sound tight.............

Mar 17, 2003
i was lookin at some flows like this one and they are simple as fuck to but yall liked em look at this lines common now my shit was more complicated then this

IM USIN AKZ 2 BLEED YA BLOCK EVERYDAY I PACK A GLOCK//

THA SORROW LEAVE ME WISHIN HOPIN WHILE TOKIN WEED HOPIN THEREZ A 2MORROW//

CUZ ITZ CHRISTMAS,MY BIRTHDAY,MY HOMIEZ PARTYZ FUCK THA WORST DAYZ//

IWANNA KILL ME YA FEEL ME??//

IM TRYIN 2 STAY STRONG BUT WHEN THA PAINZ IM 15 2 MUCH 2 BEAR THAN I CANT HOLD ON//

May 26, 2003
i never said i liked that shit dawg...an ucant make oldmcdeez sound tite..your shit is coo if u spit it if it was on the audio forum but it aint macdreezy aint textin his shit hhes flowin it...textin gives u time to make shit better an its more of rhmyin schmeme punches cleevr lines an crackin on another homie an a bunch of other shit that all out hogg list in sum thread..so find thta thread see wut he put down ohh its against fatal an himm...peep that mayne.. u need more multies homie it is too simple when u textin it..u aint flowin when u type ..........alot of words not lines cud be done witout like leak this wtf is that about it mite rhmye but it dont make sense unless u made it another bar an made it make sense