Another One Night Stand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
From WWE.com
Another One Night Stand
February 18, 2006

At the RAW Live Event held on Long Island, NY, SmackDown announcer Tazz introduced Paul Heyman. Paul then delivered big news to the fans in attendance.

According to Heyman, ECW will hold another One Night Stand. The event will originate from the “original scene of the crime” at Manhattan Center’s Hammerstein Ballroom on Sunday, June 12, 2006.

Tickets for the event will go on sale Saturday, April 15 at 10 a.m.

If this year's ECW One Night Stand is anything like the original, you can expect to see some of the most extreme action ever.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
2/19/2006
WWE: Tazz and Paul Heyman appear at RAW house show to announce details on a second ECW ‘One Night Stand’ PPV
Wrestlemag.com @ 3:01 am
As we reported yesterday morning, Tazz was scheduled to appear at last night’s RAW brand house show at the Nassau Coliseum. WWE.com have a brief report up from Tazz’ appearance at the show, where it was confirmed that WWE will hold another ECW One Night Stand show this June.

Tazz introduced Paul Heyman to the live crowd, who announced that One Night Stand will take place once again at the Manhattan Center’s Hammerstein Ballroom on Sunday, June 11. Tickets for the PPV go on sale Saturday, April 15 at 10am via Ticketmaster and the Manhattan Center itself.

Although some of the talent used on last year’s show will likely be unable to be part of this year’s event due to contract obligations with TNA (Team 3D, Rhino and Raven). It’s thought that Tajiri will return for the show, and there has been talk of a Chris Benoit vs Dean Malenko match also.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'd love to see Dean Malinko back in the ring, he deserved more cuz hes probably the most technical wrestler around. Him and Benoit always had great matches.

Jan 2, 2004
I loved the first one, but this one will probably suck.

People who won't be at the show for sure:
Dudleys
Rhino
Shane Douglas
Justin Credible
Lance Storm
Sabu
Jerry Lynn
New Jack

RVD will wrestle an ECW style, so that might be worth the price of the PPV, but overall, I think it'll be kinda lame, especially compared to last year.

Feb 5, 2005

WITHOUT THOzE NAMEz MENTION'D DA SHOW WONT B AZ GOOD AZ IT CAN B.....

BUT IF ITz GET'N ANNOUNCED NOW, ECW WILL PROLLY PLAY A PART AT WRESTLEMANIA.....

DAT SHOULD SPICEN UP WRESTLEMANIA A BIT !!

ITz JUS FUK'D UP DAT 3D, RAVEN, RHYNO AN ALOT OF OTHAz WHO PRETTY MUCH MADE DA SHOW WONT B THERE....

DAT PUTz ALOT OF PRESSURE ON RVD AN BENOIT....

BUT HOPEFULLY CHRIS JERICHO WILL PLAY A PART IN IT....

- GEEzUz

Jan 18, 2006
i doubt tommy dreamer could wrestle again, lance storn is retired, eddie died. is terry funk too old? they can probly still promote it well with a barbed wire match or something,

Jan 2, 2004
Dreamer will be there.. He's still under WWE contract, and did a ROH show, I believe. Storm unretired, but he said he wouldn't do ONS 2. He's probably heading to TNA, and he's doing a ROH show, coming up.

Jan 18, 2006
ok well this is all total guessing, id figure the main event to be some kind of cross promotion, something like jbl, edge and angle vs. dreamer, sandman, and maybe terry funk. (probly too old though). Probly a taz match, maybe rvd or bam bam. If RVD doesnt fight taz im sure hed wanna be against jerry lynn. I wouldnt be surprised to see another awesome/tanaka, since that kinda stole the show. Obviosly a lucha libre, like mysterio/ supercrazy. Maybe Jerricho/ benoit? theres always a three way, kid kash, lil guido, tajiri, whipwreck, theres a lot of wrestlers they could throw in there. If my dreams come true, cactus will have a match.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, I'd say Cactus will have a match.. I'm not sure about Taz or Lynn.. Last I heard Taz was completely out of shape, but hey, maybe he's getting in shape. Lynn is in TNA. He's like a road agent, and he appears on TV every once in a while, so he definitely won't be there. But I'd be pissed if the WWE guys actually wrestled.. But they probably will...