another one, feedback would be nice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
i cant remember if ive posted this one before or not, i think i might drink too much to remember some shit, but this is a quick verse ima re-record soon (too drunk the first time)

its hard to win when you're livin in sin, its got me sufferin in grief and agony/ and i'll be livin and feelin this way til the day the police tie the toe tag on me/ but ive never been a punk i kick it wit a sick click of evil tyrants/ not quite right in the brain and to cope wit the pain i smoke dope and express excessive violence/ so when i grab the strap i'll be glad to add to your pain and your misery/ my lifes torn apart so a cold heart that pumps straight hate is all that still lives in me/ so come feel my fury and get wrapped in my wrath/ cause if you're gettin near me you're gettin slapped wit a staph/ so stop wit all the lies and petty cries and analyze the situation/ look in my eyes and apologize or i'll penalize you for causin me aggravation

Jul 19, 2005
its hard to win when you're livin in sin, its got me sufferin in grief and agony/
and i'll be livin and feelin this way til the day the police tie the toe tag on me/
but ive never been a punk i kick it wit a sick click of evil tyrants/
not quite right in the brain and to cope wit the pain i smoke dope and express excessive violence/
so when i grab the strap i'll be glad to add to your pain and your misery/
my lifes torn apart so a cold heart that pumps straight hate is all that still lives in me/
so come feel my fury and get wrapped in my wrath/
cause if you're gettin near me you're gettin slapped wit a staph/
so stop wit all the lies and petty cries and analyze the situation/
look in my eyes and apologize or i'll penalize you for causin me aggravation/
good shit homie... can see the structure of the flow, easy to follow cuzo... keep spit home boy... 1

May 19, 2002
thank you for the feedback and the welcome. i been a member for a minute, i just havent posted in a long ass time. but the audio for this should be up soon as well. i'll keep y'all posted. Peace.