Another Kreepy X Song!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
A couple people asked me to Post another song, and I was happy that even Loki gave me a Reply about the song and told me to post another, this song is called "Afta Dark" And it is Featuring a very close friend of mine named "Tha Pale One" He rap's the second Verse and the first half of the third Verse, this song is on the same page as the other song, so if you haven't checked out the first song I posted here is your chance to check the old one out and the new one, they sound better if you DownLoad the MP3 Instead of useing that Lo-Fi or Hi-Fi shit (Maybe one day i'll get signed to SiccMade Muzikk LOL), please leave feedback, thank's for your time, the Link is right below, peace!...

Kreepy
X
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/kampbloodrecordsmusic.htm

Mar 11, 2003
Kreepy X said:
A couple people asked me to Post another song, and I was happy that even Loki gave me a Reply about the song and told me to post another, this song is called "Afta Dark" And it is Featuring a very close friend of mine named "Tha Pale One" He rap's the second Verse and the first half of the third Verse, this song is on the same page as the other song, so if you haven't checked out the first song I posted here is your chance to check the old one out and the new one, they sound better if you DownLoad the MP3 Instead of useing that Lo-Fi or Hi-Fi shit (Maybe one day i'll get signed to SiccMade Muzikk LOL), please leave feedback, thank's for your time, the Link is right below, peace!...

Kreepy
X
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/kampbloodrecordsmusic.htm
Did anyone check it out yet?...

Kreepy
X

Apr 26, 2002
I peeped it, good shit, I was feelin' the Afta Dark track more. Keep 'em comin'. It's good to hear some hard shit, cuz thatz the type of shit i like. I'm tired of this weak, floss this, pimp that, pop collas in yer Nike Err Force one Shit.

Feb 6, 2003
Damn im really impressed your shit is way better than what i expected. usually when someone posts there shit in a thread its not that great but im feelin ur shit. keep postin more if you have it

the only thing is that on the 2nd one Stigmata i wasnt really feelin the chorus

Mar 11, 2003
Wow!!!...

Wow!!! So you guy's really like my shit huh? Well I can't stress to ya'll how much it mean's to me to get your feedback, and not have anyone not like my shit yet just put's a big smile on my face and make's my day haha, anyway, yeah I don't like the hook on them song's to much myself but everything can't be perfect you know what i'm saying? I have a question, does anyone honestly think I would even have a little bitty chance to get with SiccMade Muzicc? I highly doubt it but I was just woundering what ya'll think? And I also wanted to say that I am a huge fan of SiccMade Muzicc, I don't just post here to promote myself, SiccMade make's Music for us so I am making Music for them you know what i'm saying? I have nothing but respect for SiccMade and to those of you that liked my music, I even have respect for people that don't like my music cuz they took time out of there day to give it a listen, so thank's goes out to all of you, and Loki, you are the muthafuckin shit for giving me feedback on my other post! But where are you now lol? Anyway, I am working on a new SoundClick.com Page and I will have more shit up soon, i'll let you know when I get it up, thank's again to all of youm you all make me feel like I am doing something right! Much love, Peace!...

Kreepy
X

:classic:

Mar 11, 2003
Wow!!!...

Kreepy X said:
Wow!!! So you guy's really like my shit huh? Well I can't stress to ya'll how much it mean's to me to get your feedback, and not have anyone not like my shit yet just put's a big smile on my face and make's my day haha, anyway, yeah I don't like the hook on them song's to much myself but everything can't be perfect you know what i'm saying? I have a question, does anyone honestly think I would even have a little bitty chance to get with SiccMade Muzicc? I highly doubt it but I was just woundering what ya'll think? And I also wanted to say that I am a huge fan of SiccMade Muzicc, I don't just post here to promote myself, SiccMade make's Music for us so I am making Music for them you know what i'm saying? I have nothing but respect for SiccMade and to those of you that liked my music, I even have respect for people that don't like my music cuz they took time out of there day to give it a listen, so thank's goes out to all of you, and Loki, you are the muthafuckin shit for giving me feedback on my other post! But where are you now lol? Anyway, I am working on a new SoundClick.com Page and I will have more shit up soon, i'll let you know when I get it up, thank's again to all of youm you all make me feel like I am doing something right! Much love, Peace!...

Kreepy
X

:classic:
Anyone else?...

Kreepy
X