Another German bootleg seller?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
This guy sold one of those Gang Society: the games finest yesterday for something like $60 and now he's listed another one.
Is this guy selling bootlegs or legit copies? I thought this CD was quite rare so when someone has multiple copies it rings a bell in the back of my head. He's listing ring codes but that doesn't have to mean jack, especially since he does not specify that it is an OG. Anybody had any experience with this seller?

Jan 6, 2003
He still got 100% positive feedback, but then again he could have 1000 different accounts to build up his rep. anybody know his old ebay aliases?

Mar 20, 2008
i seen a copy of that gang society for 88 bucks so it might be legit check the ringcode cause i had to do the same with that OTR Clique i do not know if it was a OG because the sellers name is 999wayz and he do be having shit but i questioned it because the OTR Clique was back on there for the same price but it looked questionalble but ima post a pic of the copy i bought so someone can tell me but watch dude and if i was you look on other sites because you may find it cheaper or an actually legit OG cause i don't trust all overseas cats

Dec 2, 2008
Often you can get legit items from overseas sellers, because once back in the day CD shops have imported CD's, even the kind of CD's we now call "rare" material. Nowadays CD shops dies like flies in Europe (only the big ones left) and therefore are they selling their stock for a cheap amount of money to cover their expenses. We still have legit CD online shops that stock UGK's Banned first press here in Sweden.

Jan 6, 2003
Often you can get legit items from overseas sellers, because once back in the day CD shops have imported CD's, even the kind of CD's we now call "rare" material. Nowadays CD shops dies like flies in Europe (only the big ones left) and therefore are they selling their stock for a cheap amount of money to cover their expenses. We still have legit CD online shops that stock UGK's Banned first press here in Sweden.
True that. It's the same thing here in Norway. I got hella rare CDs in our own record stores back in the days. Unfortunately they have closed or are all closing so it's pretty hard to find true gems nowadays. I don't think people outside the US can imagine the volume of imported rap CDs to Europe during the last 10-15 years...