Anonymous Responds to Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
It is their youtube... They responded to lizard squad on that channel because they were using cheap parlor tricks like ddosing and raiding streamers/gaming networks. It's just creepy to me that they are reaching out at this point in time with all the crazy shit going on not saying it's shady practice just maybe not the exact route tech would want to take i'm sure hes trying to be as discreet as possible in the real world that is.

Nov 14, 2002
Anonymous isn't a thing any more... these are just a bunch of script kiddies, that DDOS people. Annon/lulzsec died when Sabu snitched on everybody.
"Script kiddies"... LoL. You're calling the entirety of whatever the fuck "anonymous" is, to be script kiddies? Come on man. You sound like a dude who used to be pissy about the fact that local book stores claimed they didn't carry 2600, and were in fact holding them in the back. FREE KEVIN!

(I think I still have my copies from those days)

At any rate, can Tech please fix PSN so I can play some GTA for fucks sake?

Feb 28, 2008
"Script kiddies"... LoL. You're calling the entirety of whatever the fuck "anonymous" is, to be script kiddies? Come on man. You sound like a dude who used to be pissy about the fact that local book stores claimed they didn't carry 2600, and were in fact holding them in the back. FREE KEVIN!

What is 2600?

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007

Well I guess I am that guy, I see where you're coming from. Annon/LuLZseC/AntiSec and other hacktivist groups come and go. But now it's just a bunch of shit head social justice warriors posting memes on IG and Twitter. Sitting in their mom's basement blaming the government for their shortcomings. The actual core of Anonymous is dead. Sabu started working for the FBI, sup_g got arrested, along with B Brown, Commander X,Topiary, Kayla, Tflow, pwnsauce... the list goes on... My point is that Anonymous today is dead. The days of actually hacking and defacing major gov/business has been replaced with DDos/ and Doxing nobody’s. So much the FBI doesn’t give a shit any longer. They are trying to hold onto a lost cause. It's time for these neckbeards to move on/out of their moms basement and become functioning members of society, because using recycled .AVI's of old #AnnonOPS videos is totally fucking cornball. By the way I think they Freed good ole Kevin in 2000... Thanks for the memories...