Anghellic: Reparation Review and Video!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
make sure you have the most current version of windows media player.....goto microsoft to get that....these wmv files are kinda squirlly sometimes....but my original file works perfectly. make sure you download the whole thing....we've have problems of files hanging and not completing. So use get-right or some other download manager to make sure you get the whole thing.

the file size should be about 16.8MB

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
noooo... win media player 9 fuckin BLOWS...

especially if ya got WIN XP... dont download the bitch

you cant get rid of it afterwords unless you do a RESTORE & hope that you installed it within tha last 2 weeks

it's fucked up.. fuck microsoft..

although, i guess they keep me employed....

peace

Aug 18, 2002
NICK.. i think it's the PC... i downloaded it to my PC at work...& it fucked up.. i didn't use that link tho...

gotta be a codec problem or sumthin.. you know how microsoft functions!

& besides if ppl ARE able to watch the whole thing.... then it should be like that for eryone..

TO ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE>. you might try to REDOWNLOAD the file after deleting it!

peace

Aug 18, 2002
NICK..... send me the VID again in the UPLOAD here folder...

i want to have another copy... i think it is the file i have...

i cant play it on my pc u up'd it to...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
yo...i'm at work, but when i get home i'll re-upload that file....also...

in the future....would you guys want us to use .mpg or realmedia files? these may cause less problems than the wmv files.....but with those others the file sizes would be greater.

let me know

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
MPG is the phat shit....

anyway.... TO ANYONE WHO COULD NOT Watch THE SHIT cuz it fucked up half way Thru...

try again... it works for me now with the new file!

peace