andy Orton involved in confrontation with fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
A PWTorch.com correspondent claims that Randy Orton got into a confrontation with a fan prior to a house show Wednesday.

According to the source, the incident began when the fan insulted Orton for going AWOL. The wrestler responded with a verbal attack against the military, bringing over a WWE security official.

As the exchange continued, Orton reportedly dared the wrestler to come towards him (apparently for a fight). The fan refused, and Orton eventually made his way into the arena.

The security guard proceeded to insult the nearby fans, allegedly saying that he wished the fan did move towards Orton so that the third-generation superstar could "bitchslap him."

Due to the nature of this report, readers are advised to await further information before labeling this "factual." One particular note of concern is the degree of seriousness behind Randy Orton's apparent challenge for a fight.

Feb 5, 2005
caffeine said:
The security guard proceeded to insult the nearby fans, allegedly saying that he wished the fan did move towards Orton so that the third-generation superstar could "bitchslap him."

LMAO !

IF DIS IZ TRU I HOPE SUMBODY GOT SUM FOOTAGE...

IF NOT ITz STILL FUNNY IMAGINE'N A FAN GET'N "BITCH SLAP'D" FOR TAWK'N SHIT

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
fans should realize just cuz you are behind a fence don't mean you can talk trash about 250 pound guys.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
SneakNP said:
wrestling is gay and stupid.........
And so are all those lame ass reality shows on TV but at least what I know the shit I'm watching is just a television program, those shows are faker than wrestling will ever be.