Andrei Arlovski vs Roy Nelson at Elite XC Saturday OCT 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Andrei Arlovski or Roy Nelson

• Roy Nelson by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roy Nelson by Submission

• Roy Nelson by Decision

• Andrei Arlovski by KO

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Andrei Arlovski by Submission

• Andrei Arlovski by Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 7, 2006
Who wins October 4 on Elite XC HEAT?
Former IFL Heavyweight champ Roy"Big Country" Nelson 13 - 2 - 0
or Former UFC Heavyweight champ Andrei"The Pitbull" Arlovski 13 - 5 - 0

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
How does KOing Rothwell equate to Koing Nelson? Niether fight fights anything like the other. Andrei Should win this fight on paper but anything can happen and Andrei does have a suspect chin.
They're both big oafs from the ifl who try to smother the guy they fight, rothwell does it standing and nelson does it on the ground... But I meant it more from the point that Rothwell's a better fighter than Nelson.

Feb 7, 2006
They're both big oafs from the ifl who try to smother the guy they fight, rothwell does it standing and nelson does it on the ground... But I meant it more from the point that Rothwell's a better fighter than Nelson.
I disagree Rothwell likes to knock people out and so does Roy nelson in fact nelson is way better then Rothwell and is more well rounded.(Don't let that belly that Roy has fool you) Roy will take you to the ground if he wants and when your there he goes for ground and pound and is very effective there aswell as in the standing position. Roy has submission ability I have never seen Ben ever try to go for a submission at all.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
good shit, I've only seen a couple of Roy's fights and he just sorta fell on the guy and then GnP'd so I figured he was that kind of fighter. Should be a good fight then.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IM GONNA GO WITH THE FAVORITE AND SAY ARVLOVSKI SINCE HE HAS FOUGHT MORE ELITE COMPETITION, BUT IF BIG COUNTRY BRINGS HIS GAME. THEN HE HAS A GOOD CHANCE.