AND YA'LL CALL YA'LL SELVES SOME FANS....WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
MAN I BEEN READING SOME OF THE SHIT THAT SOME OF YA'LL PLASTIC MUTHUFUCKAS ON HERE SAY......YA'LL SOME REAL BITCHES...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, STOP PLAYING LIKE YOU A FUCKIN SICCMADE FAN WHEN YOU AINT NUTHIN BUT A DUMBASS WIT A .02 OPINION THAT AINT NUTHIN BUT A DAMN HATER THINKIN YOU KOW IT ALL.....I BEEN READING YA'LL SHIT AND IT FUCKIN COMEDY...NIGGAS TRYIN TO BE LYNCHS MANAGER OR SOME SHIT TELLIN HIM HOW TO RUN HIS CAREER.....NOT OFFERING ADVICE, THIS NIGGA MAKIN BOLD ASS DUMBFUCKIN STATEMENTS........DAMN

LYNCH...& SICCMADE FAM ON HERE....
DO YA THANG.....THESE CATS ON HERE IS TRIPPIN....

AND IF YOU OFFENDED BY THIS STATEMENT...THEN I MUST BE TALKIN ABOUT YOU

Jun 27, 2002
HEY CES......IN THAT LAST POST YOU MADE NO SENSE..YOU ACT LIKE I WAS CLOWNIN LYNCH OR SOMETHIN...WTF...YOU GOT IT TWIZTED POTNA.....I WAS CLOWNIN THE CAT(S) TALKIN SHIT LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT BEST FO LYNCH, SAYIN HE SHOULD DO THIS AND THAT.....IM SURE THE MAN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK HES DOIN.....I DIDNT COME ON HERE TO NET FUNK WIT ANY OF YA'LL OVER SOME DUMB SHIT, BUT A LOTTA POST I DONE SEEN IS FILLED WIT BULLSHIT CATS ACTIN LIKE THEY .02 IS MORE THAN THAT......I AINT SPEAKIN ON EVERYONE, BUT IF THE POST OFFENDED YOU, GUESS YOU TH SUCKA IM TALKIN BOUT.....IM DONE WIT THIS FORUM....

Aug 26, 2002
MustyNuts: go WASH YOURSELF of that Siccmade Cum on your ButtCrack u little gay cat ..............................It's an open board to give open thoughts, get gone with your lame dickriding.....
And YES I'll say it again take D-dubb Mainstream, he has that appeal...............

Jun 27, 2002
ces... i see what you was sayin....i had to read it again....

Jesse James.....i hope you begin to hemmorage internally until blood pours from every orifice in ya body, die slow mark azz trick,aint nobody dickridin but ya lil sister tonight, you done got shit twisted.....

Mar 11, 2003
Yo...

Yo, I know who he is talking about, that dude also Post's at the Horrorcore.com Board, all he do is talk shit to people and try to give his advice that nobody even want's, he need's to shut his cocksucker, he was also over at the Tech N9ne Fourm talking shit about Tech N9ne trying to say that he is starting to sell out just because he now has a couple CD's in store's nationwide, fuck that dude yo, i'm out, Peace!...

Kreepy
X