American Idol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dood "Levi Blue" was hilarious...the asian brotha asking to be "recreated"...hahahahaha...wat a fruit.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
KEEP POSTED ON THIS SHOW

I KNOW YA SEEN MY BABY HOMIE ALEXIS LOPEZ WHO ADVANCED UP IN THE TOP 30 LEFT..... SHE IS ALL OVER RAM-C-NOTE ALBUMS..... THIS GIRL CAN SING LIKE A MOFUCKAAA.....

IF YA GONNA VOTE, CAST YOUR VOTE FOR HER PLAYAS.... SHE CAN GET HER SING ON................

ALEXIS LOPEZ PEOPLE...................

Apr 25, 2002
This must be the show where it had that wannabe Nsync fag on his knees crying like a little girl cuz the judges clowned....seen that on a preview for it on TV. Was this a one time thing or a show with multiple episodes?

May 9, 2002
Re: KEEP POSTED ON THIS SHOW

Ram-C-Note said:
I KNOW YA SEEN MY BABY HOMIE ALEXIS LOPEZ WHO ADVANCED UP IN THE TOP 30 LEFT..... SHE IS ALL OVER RAM-C-NOTE ALBUMS..... THIS GIRL CAN SING LIKE A MOFUCKAAA.....

IF YA GONNA VOTE, CAST YOUR VOTE FOR HER PLAYAS.... SHE CAN GET HER SING ON................

ALEXIS LOPEZ PEOPLE...................

Man I got some serious dirt on this show...for real.And ill just say this...those lil telephone votes,dont mean SHIT...trust me bro,I got the inside scoop on this shit...they basically picked their winner already...hmmmmm....

May 5, 2002
ROFL, I saw the first episode of that shit, Paul Simon was CLOWNIN!

"do you have a singing coach?"
"yes"
"do you have a lawyer?"
"no"
"get a lawyer and go sue your singing coach."

LMFAO!!!