Am I the only one that loves watching Lions and Croccodiles on the Discover Channel?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know why but that shit is entertaining as fuck. All I know is when I see those Croccodiles special I be "Ohhing" and "Ahhing" so damn much..lol!!

The snakes specials are coo if they are the Anacondas swallowing gators and shit like that.

Apr 25, 2002
Sneak said:
Bro hell yah, I tear that channel apart. The crocodile hunter and Jeff corwin experience are raw...
Ahh hell nah I wasn't talking about Crocodile hunter show. I just meant those specials on Crocs, those one are vicious. They showed the aftermath of them trying to cross the river, hella dead wilderbeast in the water. One of the wilderbeast lost it's horn and you can see the flesh dangling out. Shit was disgusting and brutal, they showed all the wilderbeast trampled and shit like that.

May 23, 2002
i wanna fight the crocodile hunter...not because i hate him...he's probably one of my favorites on TV right now...but i wanna fight him cause he's a straight sav...fuck...he jumps into the water with crocs all over the place and just doesn't give a fuck...SAV...

but yeah, i like that channel...sometimes it's better than all the other bullshit on TV...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Hell yeah! All I watch now is Animal Planet and DC, everything else is bullshit nowadays. I saw some dude the other day on some other channel that was actually savin it out more than corwin and Iwsin combined. This Aussie muthafucka first was handling the taipan (most poisonous snake in the world) He was handling the fucking thing! Then it dry bit him!! The dude didnt even flinch, like "good thing we just milked her!" Next hes sitting on a 18 foot crocs back hitting it in the head with a bucket, he got up and was walking away and he accidently stepped on its leg, the fuckin croc turned and bit the crazy fucks foot! He had to get 20 stitches and all that got him was 2 teeth. Crocs dont fuck around man, especially them salt water ones, fuckers are like 20 feet!! That new Most extremem countdown show is dope too, the one with the fastest animals and the tiger beetle go it! Shit was crazy. TLC got some cool shit too, junkyard wars and monster garage and shit is ill sa fuck....

10^2

Jul 16, 2002
no you are not....

i love all those documentaries. thc, tlc and the discovery channels are the shit. i really like watching stuff on the monkeys. when they mate and fight it's the funniest..... i love people who watch more than mtv and bet.....-1

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i kinda like watchin that shit. i don't don't go outta my way to watch it, but if it's on i might check it out.
i can't watch the snakes and shit though - fuckin hate em