Am I the only one around here.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
David does spend alot of fuccin time on the internet though.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

I just feel like his time could be better spent broadening his music horizons instead of worring about decorating the nwsiccness board.

Maybe after i post amillion times i'll better understand where you guys are cumming from.

Dec 11, 2002
ANYWAY... so how are we gonna get the contest for banner up and going?

And I still think blue, green and some white would be the best color scheme. :classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: David does spend alot of fuccin time on the internet though.

MR. LISICCI said:
Not that theres anything wrong with that.

I just feel like his time could be better spent broadening his music horizons instead of worring about decorating the nwsiccness board.

Maybe after i post amillion times i'll better understand where you guys are cumming from.
Hey look at it this way champ......at the rate you're goin' with all your shit talkin'....you'll be catchin' up to us soon enough.

Also......instead of stalkin' me on here.....just PM your address to me and I'll send you an autograph. Since you're so worried about me and how I spend my time.....and my musical horizons n all.....since you know what I do all day.....since you're stalkin' me n all. :rolleyes:

Shall we continue?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MR. LISICCI said:
yet another negative post from a 3000+ poster

I stated my "opinion" i know that none of ya'll give a fucc about my contribution but at least i voiced my honest thoughts.

I'm just callin' it like I see it. You don't "know" that none of the people on here don't give a fuck about your opinion, you just assume that because of how people reacted to you when you talked shit. I say the more contributions the better, but the lesser amount of shit talking the better....

I don't care who you make fun of or talk shit to, it's just the point that it's a waste of space and time and it doesn't get anybody anywhere...Plus it's the internet, so wasting your time with people who you don't know or do know and don't give a shit about is pointless.

May 4, 2002
Re: Re: David does spend alot of fuccin time on the internet though.

Mr. D-Sane said:
just PM your address to me and I'll send you an autograph.

Thats all you have to do to get D-sanes autograph is be a hater.
D-sane switch me over from the fan club to the Hater's club please lol

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
<-- Never been a Hater

I'm more like a concerned citizen of the Nortwest.

I agree that I might have gotten a lil out of line with my previous posts on this topic but i jus got bacc online to see that dsane is up to his old triccs again. Worring about Monster Mashin and color schemes, momma jokes and what not. I'm worring about album sales and The curse of the Northwest.

See I'm currently working on Elevating the Level of Northwest rap material because with the way things are going today something extravagant needs to be done to give the Northwest nationwide recognition.

I want to see people be successfull and I feel that D sane has alot more to offer than moderating a message board. He spent years in Music school, alot of money on pressing cd's and obtaining equipment, many many moons on the road doing shows and what not. I would like to see him push over 50,000 units someday and its not an unrealistic goal.

Sorry if i beat around the bush earlier by adding a lil seasoning to this post and getting everyone worked up but it was for a reason.

I jus wanna see muthafuccas do the damn thing so I can congradualte them.

that is all

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: <-- Never been a Hater

MR. LISICCI said:

I want to see people be successfull and I feel that D sane has alot more to offer than moderating a message board. He spent years in Music school, alot of money on pressing cd's and obtaining equipment, many many moons on the road doing shows and what not. I would like to see him push over 50,000 units someday and its not an unrealistic goal.
OK....now we want to talk all intelligent n shit. I'm up to my old tricks? Because I want this board to have it's OWN identity and vibe? Because I (unlike many of my comrades around the NW) have realized how potentially important the internet can be.....and have seen the amount of exposure that can be gained by it? We have gained so many more fans worldwide that we would have probably never gotten with conventional promotion tactics. So yes......the internet IS important to me and I DO care about how things go down around here.

Another thing you need to realize though....is that even with my history that I have.....I still have recently started over again. So I'm literally goin' through the "growing pains" that any start-up company would have to deal with. Only this time.....I know what mistakes to watch out for and what works. I already have a well known distributor interested in our upcoming projects.....and hopefully we CAN hit that 50,000 mark soon enough. But it's not something that happens overnight and it's not easy.....if it was somebody else would have done it already.

So sit back.....relax.....understand that there IS a method to the madness and rest assured that there are people around here that want what you want.....only 100x more. It's gonna happen......sooner than later. It has to.