All those parents out there.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

Filthy

A few months back I found out i'm gonna be a father, but it never really settled in till about two weeks ago when we went in for the first ultrasound. Goddamn it was such a trip seeing actuall live video of my little tiny baby moving around inside my girl's stomach. Seeing its little legs and arms move gave me the most butterflies in my stomach that i've ever felt. A barrage' of emotions just pretty much slapped me in the face, but it was like i've never really felt more at peace then when I looked in that screen.

Right now i'm looking at the pictures from that ultrasound and I got curious to see what all you parents on the Siccness felt when you first truely realized that you were gonna be a parent.

C

CinFul-1

It's a trip, it means you have to be responsible!!! No more, fuckin around, because your actions mean something now!!! You got a lil homie, that one day will grow up and look up at you, to spit knowledge too, to be a role model for!!! You look at shit at a way diffrent light, you are a man now, a father, it's deep shit. I now stay home with my family, your child becomes the most important thing in your life now. Now everything you do now, you are #2, your babies entire life depend on you now. But no what being a Dad is hella fun, you got a lil Mini me looking up to you, it's hella tight!!!!!!!!!