@ ALL SICCNESS RAPPERS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I WAS JUST THINKIN ON HOW THERES HELLA RAPPERS ON THE SICCNESS. WHO RAPS HERE? ARE YOU ON A LABEL? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LABEL? ALL SICCNESS RAPPERS GIVE US A QUIC BIO...I'LL GO PHIRST.

IM M-PHIVE. IM ON ABA MUZIK ALONG WITH SILAS AKA SMIGG DIRTEE, C.G. STEEZO, JJDABABAY, AND A COUPLE MORE. WE STARTED THIS LABEL A WHILE BAC AND WERE ABOUT TO RELEASE OUR PHIRST PROJECT ON JULY 16 2002, THROUGH BAYSIDE DISTRIBUTION. WE WORK WIT OTHER LABELS SUCH AS SICC-A-CELL AND OUT OF BOUNDS AND A PHEW OTHERS. I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN RAPPIN FOR A LONG LONG TIME, BUT DIDNT ACTUALLY RECORD ANYTHING UNTIL I STARTED RAPPIN WIT SMIGG DIRTEE ABOUT PHIVE YEARS AGO. IM WORKIN ON MY ALBUM WHENEVER I GET TIME TO AND I AM TRYING TO PHINISH IT BY THE END OPH SUMMER. I AINT GOT MUCH PHOR YALL TO HEAR RIGHT NOW, BUT IMA TRY TO ORGANIZE AN MP3.COM PAGE WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS SO YALL CAN WITNESS M-PHIVE. BUT IM ON THE NEXT TWO RELEASES PHROM ABA MUZIK WHICH ARE SIC RELATED INDIVIDUALZ "WHEN WE ARRIVE", AND OUR COMPILATION, WHICH WE ARE STILL DECIDING ON A NAME PHOR. THATS ALL...WHOS NEXT?...ABA

May 6, 2002
J. Staxxx of Certified Playas
Rapping for 9 Years
Playa Since Birth
No Love for Hoes
Musical Genious
Album comes out July 2nd.

Holla @ me

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I used to do guest apearances singing in a punk group (i never liked punk tho) when i was little. Wrote my first rhyme when i was in 6th grade. My friends name of his rap group was CAUTION. Theyre line i can remember was:

"Were comin and comin and comin to get ya, thru the street"

I made a song in 99. I was part of a group FRIGHTNAZ.

I have a freestyle on a cd.

Let me know if you want to do anything and if i got time and we can do it on the net, i may have something for you.

Apr 25, 2002
BIGGZ 15 years old.... Gettin my shit together for my upcoming album..... hopin to catch some ears out there.... been rappin for almost 8 months.... improved a lot..... not on a label now, but hope to be after or before my first cd...... looking for some labels....

Dropin late this year..... Biggz " The Legacy Begin's" check my sig for features and all.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

eightabsolute aka youngeightsks
ceo soak game corporation aka mobb life since 1996
been rappin since 1993, at the tender age of 12
makin beats since 1998
got an unconditional love for various forms of music, using them as musical influences
always open to expand my skills
got a 10-track album in the works entitled 'sks soundlab', tryna find ways to get it recorded, and maybe some guest spots.
rap with: renisance (my cousin, rappin since 1992 and has alot of experience), leejhin (been with the team since 1997), and arthadox (been with the team since 2000), from temple city, alhambra, and arcadia
we got a 16 track group album in the works, always getting delayed due to fucked up situations that i'd rather not address

here's a sample of some old shit i did:
I'l psychologically destruct rappers with mind-bending speech
The next click to step up is the next to meet defeat
Remain a figurehead of pain up in this rap game
My style is so DOPE that yall be takin my muthafuckin name in VEIN
like Syringes, I'm knockin' squeeky rappers off the hinges
How you gonna step to my click when you're defenseless
I'm mashin with my verbal Mac-10, don't kick no wack shit
We'll turn your tapecase into your muthafuckin' casket
You'd catch Glaucoma starin' at the way my Mobb's Shinin'
My Mic skills encourage wack emcees to stop rhymin'
What you tryna do? Prove that you're the Gay Emcee?
Yous a chickenhead rapper, you belong at KFC
You'lle regret it, but go ahead and try to set it
but be forewarned you'lle be surrounded by Paramedics
Don't keep it real, I keep it regular
An intergalactic Mobbsta leavin you in your bed with a bloody horsehead nebula
And Most of these rappers is strugglin tryna stay on-beat
So ill, I leave crop circles up in solid concrete
My name is Eight like an Octagon, this aint no Phenomenon
Leaving you starving like an Anorexic Muslim during Ramadan

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Young Mackin Ass Notes representin that Bay to Seattle connect. Check us out at www.emeraldcityrecordz and see what we all about. The album is finished and will be dropping in August. I'll be in the bay from June 9th to the 14th doin so guest appearances so anyone down to bang out some cuts or get a verse from ya folks then or whenever, HOLLA......

May 10, 2002
Rap under the name Grant Theft.
Always enjoyed writing poems and realized while I had been listening and rapping other people's stuff throughout the years that I could write my own raps and stir up the crowd. Had people anticipatin me for a WHILE...
got "hipped" to how people get screwed in the record business when I was a Soph and never put nothin out cuz I trusted nobody...finally figured it's time to show my art
recorded 2 songs and got on a mixed tape that created a buzz in my area and where I went to school at SDSU..

Opened for Nelly Furtado and did numerous shows in my area...got other big gigs on the way and radio..just tryin to figure out my steps as I go along and gather as much information as possible.

Recording this summer and droppin my album "The Chopshop" with production by Ecay Uno and another producer from Brooklyn who got heat (that a certain super producer hipped me to, If you're readin this) and possibly my homeboy and others...I definitely have been blessed*....in any case, the album is gonna be mostly me with just a few bomb singers I know doin hooks and I think it's gonna be somethin AMAZING...so everybody look for that. I got the beats fo sho, it's all on me.

and oh yeah, I'm Always down to connect with some REAL people who got some real talent...so holler- [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
@Jstaxxx, ive been wondering if you were coming out with a album, good shit though. the 2 songs i heard on the underground hittaz that you did were strait heat but thats the only 2 songs ive heard from you... gve me the info on this album comin up?

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
Decoy
Co-Owner of One Way Recordz & One Way Productionz
been rappin since 99'
just wrappin up the last track of the album right now....should be out soon.

STEPPIN OUT THE MIST - feat. Brotha Lynch, X-Raided, Messy Marv, First Degree, Bukshot, A-Wax, Balance, Mr. Freeze, Certified Playas, Mistah Drawmuh, Gate Won, and Mac Nab.

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES...FORMERLY TRAGEDY.....AGE 26.....WORKING ON MY SECOND PROJECT......PRODUCED SONGS FOR OVER 15 GROUPS....GOT FUCKED ON A BAD BUSINESS MOVE THAT I STILL FEEL THE CONSEQUENCES OF.....HAVE TO DROP OUTTA SIGHT FOR AWHILE....WHEN I RE EMERGE,I PROMISE YALL,SHIT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME FOR ANYONE ON THIS SHITTY PLANET....

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Klean Kut. im 17 ive been rappin for bout 4-5 years. just been compeating in spoken freestlye battles for the most part. ive been writing some shit for my LP what should drop early 2003. Before my LP drops u can catch me on Bigzz's LP. im still looking for a label. as soon as i do my LP im gonna submit my Snippettes to Siccmade and all the labels in the bay area and anyone else interested.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
BIG JOINT, BIG J for Short.I'm now 20, Been rappin' all through High School, Finally started Makin' Some Quality beats within the last year.I played the drums for 8 years. I started out in Junior High Writing Punk Rock Songs, but The Punk rock Scene Turned so shallow. Right now I'm workin' on this comp. Called the Dopelation, It gonna be Weed related mostly, cuz thatz what I'm about, Burning Treez and Makin' Beats. I'm atartin' up an Indy Label called Dope Entertainment. Anyone that Wants to Network, holla at me

Apr 25, 2002
YEA YEA BEEN RAPPIN FOR A GRIP. LOOKIN FOR DISTRIBUTION OR A LABEL. I RAP WITH A LOT OF FOLKS FROM GARY, INDIANA. ABOUT TIME YALL GIVE THE MIDWEST PROPS. CD FEATURES IROCC, TUFF NITTI, SMIGG DIRTEE, AND C.GIGOLO. THERE IS 1 MORE BIG FEAUTRE THAT IM NOT GOING TO NAME UNTIL SOMETHING IS RELEASED. LOOK FOR THAT SHIT THOUGH. HOLLA.
ONE

May 3, 2002
Been rappin since 16. Beforehand I was workin with a industrial rock group called Adinfinitum. Current releases out are simple underground shit. Demonz of Nazareth: The Devil Made Me Do It EP (Big dissapointment to me because it was so roughly mixed and done between jail bids) Opening up The Gathering of Juggalos for I.C.P. in July.

Label: Anhedonia Records

Upcoming Releases:

Tha Demonz of Nazareth: The Devils Workshop

Cyrus(solo): C.Y.R.U.S. (Corrupted Youth Revolving Under Sin)

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-1 AKA Mic Veks
lately I've been doin shit under the name Mic Veks since there's an M1 in the Dead Prez, but the name has stuck for a while. Anyhow, I'm writing an EP right now and goin through beats, it's called "Crawling In Metal Gear"...after that I might do a collab album or EP with my boy Invento. I hope to get on a label someday, or even do my own thang. I'm more on an underground hip-hop tip, so some of you gangsta rap fans might not feel my shit. I'm into doin spoken word shit too...Once I get that EP done, I'll hook some up to folks. If you got a beat and want it done right, holler at me.

Apr 25, 2002
The definition of creative and original. Some call me Juan Million, but I go by Abstrakt. I'm 18, been writin poems since 6th grade and been writin lyrics since around 9th grade. I'm not signed to a label and I've yet to record, but I have plans to in the neer future.

Holla at me if you wanna chat it on up about anythin...

[email protected]