ALL RAPPERS,PRODUCERS,PERFORMERS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR NAME FROM?????

MINE(TRAGIC LOSSES)CAME TO ME 2 YEARS AGO......MY NAME WAS TRAGEDY SINCE I WAS 13....THEN WHEN I HEARD OF OTHERS NAMED TRAGEDY,I DECIDED IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE...AT FIRST,I CAME UP WITH TRAGIC.I THOUGHT IT NEEDED SOMETHING ELSE.MY TWIN BROTHER IS THE LAST,SO I WANTED TO HAVE THE SAME INITIALS FOR MY NAME(T.L.).SO AS I WAS LISTENING TO SOME OLD E 40 ONE DAY(THE HALL OF GAME)I PEEPED THE SONG"IT IZ WHAT IT IZ" AND HEARD THE LINE"TRAGIC LOSSES/THEY GOT HIS PICTURE AT THE POST OFFICE"OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,AND DECIDED THAT WOULD BE ME FROM NOW ON.

WHAT IS YOUR STORY???

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
heres mine

people have always called me V but went I had to move to SAN JOSE ( grouphomes ) I met this cat frank & charles ( illegally Insane the guy to hit cheif hay at the 91siccness bbq ) from west side crips now i grew up in a flamed up area down in redwood and didnt really get alon with the togan crips where i stayed but these cats were like brothers to me so we used to hang on the block and play bones, spades, and rummy they were cousin click up with a gang called vietnamese boys ( check spelling ) but some of the bgs were white so they called there self violent boys now i remember getting sentenced in san mateo county @ hillcrest for carjacking they told me I was a violent individual so it stuck violent boy which is now v-boy i was 16 or 17 then now im 25

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
MEDICINE MAN

My name, "Medicine Man" came from my studies of native american mysticism and anthropology. Plus the fact that I'm half native american myself doesn't hurt it any.....lol...

basically i have medicine for all.... i've got good medicine to heal the sick.....and i've got bad medicine to spread our disease.....

go figure......

SICCMADE GLOBAL

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Natural Born Dankstas- We smoke, choke, and blow REAL BIG everyday all day...There is not a sober day for NBD.. REAL CHAT!!!

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Notes cause I'm the type of individual that will sit back taking "Notes" and strategizing. Quick to listen, slow to talk.... All the while plotting on big face C-Notes. The group is named Dividenz because our main goal is respect and of course to collect dividends. It all revolves around the skrill. Plus, there are two of us so however it goes down we "divide ends"...

Apr 26, 2002
Peeps always calle dme BIG J, which stands for BIG JOINT, cuz I burn Major Spliffs!
Or J for Short, DOPE LOCC is just sumptin' I made up and people call me that Sometimes too

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
My nick around the town is Paqo-lolo. I got it cuz Im a big muffucca and all i could get on my ass were paco jeans. Then the lolo part is cuz everybody that knows me knows that im a caddliac man. If i had a choice between a lambourgini or an escalade or a clean 64. Id pick the 64 in a heart beat.

I got leatherfaced cuz of my fixation wit chainsaws.

M

MURDA_MINDED

..DUCEFACED..

THERES ME........THEN WHEN ITS TIME.......I EMERGE.....SICCNESS

EXXXO

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
One of tha alias that I'm known is : Young Playa Big-E and tha name is self explanitory.

But EXXXO evolved from something that was coming from a long time. I was choppin game with Don Cisco and we was like.......Young Playa Big-E doesnt stick in ya head like it should..........and he was like fuck it- u coming with that top shelf shit- so u like Remy XO..........then we was like.......there it is XO.........but he was like naw........keep tha E in it and we was like EXO? naw U XXX with tha flows so Exxxo..........and tha rest is history.

May 7, 2002
bg taz loc frum my old hood RMGC in long beach i was a baby gangsta at tha time and my niggaz gave me taz for tha stupid shit id alwayz use ta pull and loc ya all know

lil money mike came frum my GBC big homie big money mike
and lil bo they were gon put a nigga on tha set

L.A , southcentral , cali , and red i got frum down south
all tha westcoast name niggaz identify me was cuz im frum cali
and niggaz down hear call ya city names they know if you aint frum down here
now red niggaz start calling me this too cuz im a light skined nigga

tha loc iz what my producin ninjaz call me cuz i got tha locest beatz down hear

but bg taz loc fo short iz tha loc period

my gang tha R.N.A gang

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz