@ All My "Enemiez" - I'm Squashing It Here And Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Tim - i never denied you got spitz. tha only reazon i have or had beef with you iz cuz you clown other people'z shit when it'z just az good az yourz. not to mention tha fact that you go out of your way to hate on Krooked Konceptz when we really dont say anything about you unless it'z in our defense. do as you wish though homeboy, but im through talking shit back and forth with you.

smurf - honestly i think your flowz could be tight if you used harder wordplay. im gonna try to stay away from talking shit bout your flowz though, cuz there'z really no point. we will never be koo, we both know we're enemiez till death. and i still think you're a fake ass bitch, but im gonna avoid tha jibber jabber with you, at least on this here Flows forum.

A-PACALYPSE - i dont know who tha fuck you are, nor does Tim. LMAO. but you mean absolutely nothing to me or anybody else so im gonna drop it with you too.

it used to be fun to come in and argue.... it built up tha anger and rage which forced a heated battle. it'z not that way anymore though. now people just sit and argue, then other people bust in with their 2 centz, and it goez on and on. i still havent got over how different this board iz. but now i see it, so im squashing everything.

take it or leave it, either way you'll be wasting your time arguing with me.

Apr 25, 2002
okok shits done cool......

tha shit talking isnt the problem with this board tho tha dickriding is and that shit goes on all the time on here!!!!!

Jun 12, 2002
KODOGG.....No one spoke to you youngsta...Get the pad locc Lid'n on that chapped Trap an' stop lookin' for attention....Ain't tryna strip your Joy young'n....But these exact stupid Boloney comment's is what tend's to drag thread's on for 16 pages...So break wind cuzzo....Checc and see if you still got that Cum sac located in yo' mid section and stop being a Bitch.....Man....I swear by it...every which a way you can think of it....

Anyway..I gotta dig in my poccet for some green papes....Nigga bout' to Jump off Tree mania out this mothafucca......

Deuce.....The Swoll Paccage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^C^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
-TiM C- said:

dickriding is and that shit goes on all the time on here!!!!!
That's where My comment came from.. And I know that that was meant towards Me or Fat J.. Cuz everyone thinks I dick Ride.. So I said I'd quit.. And bro if you didnt want it to continue hella pages then why'd you post?? Jus' wonderin..

Jun 12, 2002
Becasue KODOGG you resemblin' Nelly Type Hoeness with This Sideline'n...Tim Coulda Been talkin' about Deuce....And I ain't turnin' the Heat up here So Tucc Yo' Tail...And Quit givin' me Girl's digit's cuzz...Take my commentry and skate...Besides most cat's On here's Yap is over priced...They don't even be meanin' harm.....The hate for you ain't skin deep...Just Refrain from them assumptions cuzzo....Unless it's YOU being addressed....

Deuce

2 C's

A

All Out HOGG

Personaly i prefer shit talkin in before flows...But ya know its whatever...Ive argued with you for so long it realy doesn't bother me...with or without the shit talkin is fine with me...Like you said this rap shit is the least of our problems between one another...

shits coo...

& I don't think theres anything that can stop the dickrideing...I mean me posten as Xiao proved exactly how muck dick jocken goes on around this board...Mufuckas just need 2 learn how to speak there minds better i guess

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Along with people not taking shit so crooked.. like if I said I didnt like someone's flows they'd get mad at me or some shit 'n then if they someone respectfull everyone else would get mad at me.. 'n i'd get no REAL comments just hate on my work.

May 26, 2003
yea wuteva shits dropped.. u cats need to find a suloutin to dik ridin... or just quit doin it.. to whoever it may concern.. AN lets get back to sum battles an crew battles ..