All Euro Heads - E-40 Grit & Grind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
For all the playas in Europe there is no excuse not to swoop 40 Water's new CD as soon as it drops...

http://www.playserver2.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=CD&title=104169

That shit has just made my day, I don't know if Jive just stepped it up on the distribution, but Play.com have come thru with the CD at £9.99 with free shipping across most of Europe ( http://www.playserver2.com/play247.asp?page=delivery ).

The deal with Play.com is they have the CD's mailed straight out from North America, but do their business tax-free offshore from the island of Jersey in the English channel.

Whateva the deal, in Europe this price is hella tight for any import CD, and for a Bay CD that will be getting zero exposure over here this is off the hook.

When it finally hits the stores in the UK it will be nearly twice that cash, so I'ma definately grip two at this price to keep 40 in the mix and make sure Jive see this shit fly.

Oh boy! 40 going worldwide on this one.

May 4, 2002

thats tight to sell bay area cds like this in europe..congratulations for that..even thoug I'm sure the new 40 gon be weak..
he was tight with fedeal ,mailman & in a major way but now he's weak IMO..

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: ....

dafrenchkilla said:
even thoug I'm sure the new 40 gon be weak
It's a very solid album. It's not 'In A Major Way' caliber but it's a good album.

Apr 25, 2002
curious how much is 9.99 in the dollar?

how much will it be when it finally hits the uk?

when product gets to the uk, is there any different from teh us retail version?

May 12, 2002
dope.st
diceone said:
curious how much is 9.99 in the dollar?

how much will it be when it finally hits the uk?

when product gets to the uk, is there any different from teh us retail version?
£9.99 is like about $15 - which for a Bay CD shipped to the UK is cool.

When - or sadly if - 40's CD appears in our big music stores like HMV and Virgin Megastore, they will be selling it as an import at like anything from £16.99 to £19.99 ($26 - $31) which is normal for any imported Bay CD. C-Bo's last album is in my local store for £20.99 ($32) :(

The CD's are imported so they are the US retail version anyway, no differences. The bigger artists get UK releases which sometimes mean different bonus tracks, but as far as the Bay goes... you don't see many of the CD's over here, and if you do they cost a fortune.

Shit makes internet retailers and ebay essential.