Alfamega’s, “Open Letter” To T.I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That's some interesting shit. I personally don't fuck with t.i., but it do seem like he got a big mouth u dig. and the ones round him get most of the action. like the lil flip shit. i wouldnt even call that beef tho. It'll be interesting to see how that shit plays out. T.I. need to get smacked tho that wife of his is fuckin digusting.

May 8, 2008
I actually feel bad for this cat. Snitches get no love in my book, but this nigga put in work for Tip, and for Tip just to drop him by the side of the road just to persevere his own image is outta pocket.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I actually feel bad for this cat. Snitches get no love in my book, but this nigga put in work for Tip, and for Tip just to drop him by the side of the road just to persevere his own image is outta pocket.
he might as well have kept him, being that so many people out there believe that TI himself snitched... and there's no changing their minds at this stage.

::

Mar 30, 2006
alfamega's putting out a mixtape soon dissing t.i. he did one track and he dissed him but didn't mention his name. he started backtracking after people asked him about it..."leave your wife a widow and your kid a bastard"...