Albums release???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
Are you sure that releasing all three albums at the same time is a good business decision? Even majors don't do that for the simple fact that someone is gonna be hurtin because not everyone can cop all three even with a special playas deal......but I guess you or the label won't hurt at all, never mind the artists....this is why the business is so cutthroat huh!?

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
huh???I look at like this...Some folks maybe cant afford all 3 at the same time, but.......you have more of a choice which 1 out of the 3 you wanna cop.....Lets say you aint heard too much bout Dividenz...but you love that kastic shit....well then there you go..you can scoop one and soak it then come fuck with us again for some more heat...cuzz there's still 2 brand new albums here you aint even heard from the same label....Everybody is focusing on 3 albums...WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL 3 AT ONCE??????????

May 10, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
huh???I look at like this...Some folks maybe cant afford all 3 at the same time, but.......you have more of a choice which 1 out of the 3 you wanna cop.....Lets say you aint heard too much bout Dividenz...but you love that kastic shit....well then there you go..you can scoop one and soak it then come fuck with us again for some more heat...cuzz there's still 2 brand new albums here you aint even heard from the same label....Everybody is focusing on 3 albums...WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL 3 AT ONCE??????????
Excatly...

Apr 25, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
WHO SAID YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL 3 AT ONCE??????????

Shit I may have to sell bodily fluids to get all 3, but I'm damn sure gonna put the scrill down for 'em....LOL.....

Also, even though they'll drop at the same time, it's not like you have to decide on which one you're going to cop, (if you can't afford all of them at once) and then that's it you can't get the others at a later time. Cop the one you want most, then get the others when they are financially attainable.....

May 9, 2002
@Dividenz

what happened to Emerald City Records? just wondering. I cant wait for your album to drop, its my most anticipated album of the decade, i know its gona be heat

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Just shut up and buy all 3! lol....j/k

All 3 of these albums are different......they are going to appeal to different people. Some people like one thing.....some poeple like another. I don't expect everybody to like everything that we do......but as long as you like SOMETHING.....then we're happy that we could satisfy you. Different strokes for different folks.....ya feel?

As far as the business decision to drop all 3 albums at once.....I'm doing it for several reasons.

1. Because I can.

2. It's a personal "FUCK YOU" to some certain haters and nay-sayers that have been runnin' around saying that I was "washed-up" or "bankrupt".......when THEY can't even get their albums out.....or are BARELY able to.

3. Because I believe in each and every one of these people involved in these projects and I know they aren't going to let these boxes of CD's sit here. ALL of my new artists are MOTIVATED, DEDICATED and ready to GRIND out this shit regardless. And we all know the REAL.....it takes hard work and hustle in order to make it in this business. Nobody around here expects to become rich overnight......this the REAL WORLD.....it takes YEARS of HARD WORK to get to that level.

4. I'll have braggin' rights for being the first person to do it.....lol!

All my ex-artists talk all this shit about me......but the truth is things are better around here than they EVER could have possibly been with my old roster. By the end of the year.......................fuck it.......I can show you better than I can tell you! :devious:

PHIL JACKSON baby........

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I'm just finishing up the last of the artwork this week.....it should be the last couple weeks of May. You never know EXACTLY when your shit is gonna come back from the printers.....it can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to print and ship these CD's.

As soon as I get a better idea of when they WILL come back.....I'm gonna post an *OFFICIAL* release date and start taking pre-orders.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah...

Mr. D-Sane said:
I'm just finishing up the last of the artwork this week.....it should be the last couple weeks of May. You never know EXACTLY when your shit is gonna come back from the printers.....it can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to print and ship these CD's.

As soon as I get a better idea of when they WILL come back.....I'm gonna post an *OFFICIAL* release date and start taking pre-orders.
I feel that, I wanna get my figners on that Mafia joint.

Apr 25, 2002
I think its a good business decision fuck what anyone says. Do whatever it takes to buy all 3 at one time, you owe it yourself and to support some real NW music. If you have to give up that twomp sack or eight-ball of coke for a short time, put the money on lay-away, sell your kidney, pawn off your family's possessions, sacrifice for this one time. We aren't gonna see 3 albums drop like this anytime soon with the expection of Mo-X and Lil' G of course, all very multi-dimensional and like nothin you have heard before. If you've heard anything from slr you already know its of the highest quality, and this shit will separate from the old and start a new beginning for the future heat to come. Think about it... and ask yourself what is stoppin me from buying all three of these? It better be a damn good reason too, cause you dont want to miss out even if it is a few extra days... Real Shit.