album cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
definattly better than the version u showd me on aim............the top text is really nice.......the background design is very katchy........the pic of you looks cool........but im still not feelin tha "features" text........id say just leave it off.........your deffinatly gettin better.........

Sep 16, 2002
sup slappin' thats a coo cover just i would prolly take off the featuring text klike evil ways says it kinna takes away from the rest of the cover but its good work..pz

May 13, 2002
For the eighth time or so...just leave the features off if nobody knows who they are.

Other than that it's cool...you should try and color the pic so it looks like he's actually in the background and not just a pic thrown in there...

Actually naw the black and white does kinda look cool...just make the pic bigger...

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I dont like the fetureing text either.. What'd I think would look tight is if the guy had a bandana or something so that it sticks out a little more.. Overall this cover is tight.. I like it.