AINT NUTHING LIKE MONEY IN A ZIP-LOCK BAG UHUH UHUH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Asylum-K.N.T.

WHO SEEN THAT BIZZY BONE VIDEO ON UNCUT LAST NITE? TO ME , I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW BIZZY COULD LOOK LIKE A CRACKHEAD LIKE THAT. DIDNT THAT NIGGA AND THE OTHER BONE THUG CATS SELL MILLIONS AND WERE ONE OF THE MOST BALLIN MUTHA FUCKAS ON? I WAS FEELING THE SONG THO , AINT NUTHING LIKE MONEY IN A ZIP-LOCK BAG UHUH UHUH. WHAT YALL THINK?:mad:

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Me i was diggin that shit, i recorded that video a couple of weeks ago..Bone my fav. group and it was bout time that nigga dropped somethin(bizzy)...i wanna see how there new shit gonna sound..

Bizzy is gonna be on Americas Most Wanted on the 25th..for anybody that wanna checc that out...

Asylum-K.N.T, what u think bout that foo from Alaska? Joker the bailbondsman...he also got another video on there wit some foo named lil bomber..that nigga be reppin Anchorage too...the song called "let me see your ass drop"...

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

i was diggin both them cats and the song but Bizzy looking skinney and broke down like a crackhead. dont get ur hopes up high cuz Bone Thugs havent came with anything since E1999.

why is Bizzy coming out on AMW on the 25th for?

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's Bizzy Bone will come forward with the tragic tale of his own childhood abduction on the May 25 episode of "America's Most Wanted." "Little Bizzy Bone's got a story, and the story is a little deeper than just one-way bus tickets to Eazy-E in Los Angeles," said the Cleveland rapper, who was abducted by the biological father of one of his sisters in the early '80s. Bizzy and his sisters were lied to for more than a year by their kidnapper and were led to believe that their mother was dead. Meanwhile, their mother was very much alive and working with "America's Most Wanted" host John Walsh to search for her children. A picture of Bizzy, who was on a reservation in Oklahoma, was shown at the end of the 1983 TV movie "Adam" and led to his return. "I was gone from 4 years old to 5 years old," said Bizzy, now 25. "A neighbor who used to baby-sit me for the fella who abducted my sisters and I saw the show.................

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
True there tightest shit was E.1999 but they did have tight cuts on art of war...

i thought the solos were coo..
both bizzy albums
krayzie bone
layzie and Flesh's shit was alright...

i think i'll alwayz be a bone fan even tho' they aint dropped like they did on E.1999 i still dig there shit

Apr 26, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
what u think bout that foo from Alaska? Joker the bailbondsman...he also got another video on there wit some foo named lil bomber..that nigga be reppin Anchorage too...the song called "let me see your ass drop"...
year, them videos hella heated. i like tha one wit bizzy better tho. that foo jus look hella keed in tha video. duz joker hav an album out? fold.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
That cut that Little Bomber & Joker the Bailbondsmen had called "Let Me See That Ass Drop" was kinda tight too. The sound quality of their production is horrible though. But.....they are from Anchorage, Alsaka......so I guess we can't be too hard on them.

My boy said they're still slangin' CDR's though?

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
yes

its joker the bailbondsman and 3 years ago he was on rapcity and he's from alaska....there's not enough bass in the song but i like the chrous but yeah bizzy looks so fucked up in the video..i heard little bombers album and its okay....joker's album is called cash or colateral and it came out beginning of this year...i think they're distributed by southwestwholesale.

1. Payback - 4:16
2. Roll a Blunt - 4:34
3. In the Mind of a Hustla - 4:30
4. When All the Ice Melt - 4:25
5. About That Hoe - 4:25
6. Backpack Full of Zones - 4:36
7. Let Me See Your Ass Drop - 4:09
8. Dwelling With N**** - 4:23
9. In My Mustang - 3:26
10. Homicide 4 Hire - 4:30
11. Game performed by Joker the Bailbondsman / Cold Climate - 3:23
12. Relax and Recline - 5:13
13. He Won't Make It Home - 4:19

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Those 2 Joker songs are garbage IMO. Bizzy makes that one song listenable, but the beat and the other rapper are both garbage. Also, Make That Ass Drop is a terrible song, and im supposed to believe he is living some kinda balla lifestyle in Alaska!? Bitch Please......

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

playa RY said:
Those 2 Joker songs are garbage IMO. Bizzy makes that one song listenable, but the beat and the other rapper are both garbage. Also, Make That Ass Drop is a terrible song, and im supposed to believe he is living some kinda balla lifestyle in Alaska!? Bitch Please......
YO FOLKS DONT SPEAK ON IT TILL U BEEN THERE , I AINT BEEN THERE BUT ALASKA IS WHERE CATS GO TO WORK AND MAKE MAJOR MONEY , PLUS , THERES GHETTOS EVERYWHERE MAN.

May 11, 2002
I thought the song "uh huh" feat. bizzy bone was on cash or calateral how come when I went to cdnow to check out the cd the song wasn't on there?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Asylum-K.N.T. said:

YO FOLKS DONT SPEAK ON IT TILL U BEEN THERE , I AINT BEEN THERE BUT ALASKA IS WHERE CATS GO TO WORK AND MAKE MAJOR MONEY , PLUS , THERES GHETTOS EVERYWHERE MAN.
Yeah you're right there's thugs everywhere, the world is a ghetto.

They should watch out for those polar bears tho, they'll maul your ass up something vicious!

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

playa RY said:

Yeah you're right there's thugs everywhere, the world is a ghetto.

They should watch out for those polar bears tho, they'll maul your ass up something vicious!
ur gay