AGERMAN-FROM KRAZY TO CHRIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
ToNgAn_SaV said:
what i mean is this album is old my cousin was talkin' about this last school year and it's just now droppin'? is this a re-release?
i'm pretty sure it is...i got a copy (cd-r) sittin' in the cd player right now...this cd knocks too hard...

Apr 25, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
what i mean is this album is old my cousin was talkin' about this last school year and it's just now droppin'? is this a re-release?
I have AGERMAN'S-KINGDOM BUSINESS album that came out last year but as far as I know, FROM KRAZY TO CHRIST is new.

T

thug_proppa

dont know bout ag, i wanna cop it but i cant see how someone can switch so quick. i felt his raw shit, and id probably feel this to if he came from different agles. but he went from ima thug 3x shit to god god god, no in between. from krazy to christ? you cant drop everything in a quick minute. I'll probably pick this up his last cd was tight just wasnt feelin the content, cant get into it.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
thug_proppa said:
dont know bout ag, i wanna cop it but i cant see how someone can switch so quick.
if you listen to "Success The Best Revenge" he has a couple tracks on there that could be considered gospel...but "From Krazy To Christ" came out in 1999 (i think) right after "Success The Best Revenge"...i think it came out on 510 Entertainment, or something like that...but if you ever see it pick it up...

Jul 3, 2002
ran into agerman

me and the enes were on san pablo avenue ... when agerman rolls up next to us durin traffic and asks us if we like rap.... he then says he got a new album and he is sellin copies for 10$...... he hooked it up with his cell # ........

when does album drop, because this was a couple months ago and he said it wasnt droppin till later.....