Absolute Power in top 25 of the Decade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Man on the Moon, Carter 2, Blueprint, Absolute Power, College Dropout
albums with that constant repeat listen value they deserve it...
Not what i called a complete list of the best but they have some of em right on there.

Jun 23, 2004
I my opinion absolute Power was way original and Texts best album besides ever ready, not a KOD fan for some reason, decent but not up to Techs real skill level. Im not suprised one bit absolute powers in a top 25 pop 2 e's throw on industry is Punks, thats some monumentally not of this world type shit" on a serious not Ive learned everyone hears shit differently so make your own top 25

Oct 14, 2009
anything by lil wayne should never be released. idiot steals lyrics from other artists and mumbles them so most people don't understand it. they say it sounds good cause they drunk or high.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Well keep the "Best" and "Best selling" categories apart from each other, because there's a huge difference. Selling a shitload of records by making incomprehensible noises that barely pass as words doesn't really say much about Hip-Hop in the past ten years. I can easily think of 100 albums that can make that list, so there's no excuse for such a horrible album to be there. To each their own, but sweet jumpin Jesus that album is terrible, and the amount of support that people give it astonishes me. We've got some dumb motherfuckers floating around this planet...
Just because it wasnt your best doesnt mean it wasnt his best. So your best/best selling theory is wrong.

Callm down.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Holy Shep!

Tell the fuckin' spamwhores at midwestinvasion to stop sending me pm's. I haven't looked at that site in years and I still get messages in my email about PM's over there.
Lol I haven't even been to the site in years. Don't really do much with it anymore.

Jan 5, 2010
Just because it wasnt your best doesnt mean it wasnt his best. So your best/best selling theory is wrong.

Callm down.
if thats his best then the whole hiphop community has less than a 80 iq... that album was garbage...

Worst thing about "hip hop" is that men in suits tell you how to sound and what to say... You honestly think 90% of these "top rappers" or even "top artists" would be puttin out the shit they do? nahhh, its all for the paycheck..