Absolute Power, 10th? 24th? anyone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
hey guys I'm kinda new to this board but I wanted to start posting and this was something Ive been wondering about, the release date for AP will it be the 24th now? I remember first hearing about it coming out in july, then it got pushes to august, then to sept 10th.. now is it the 24th for sure? does anyone know? Imma be buying that shit the day it hits regardless, jus like when AngHellic hit.. did you guys see the AngHellic van rollin around? that shit was tight as fuck.. I wonder if hes got plays to do an AP van this year... that would be off the hook too.. neways
thanks to anyoen that can clear this up.. peace out for now

Jul 7, 2002
As far asthe vans go...I beleive there are 6 Absolute Power Vans, 3 Anghellic Vans, 3 Kutt Kalhoun Vans, and Travis is working on a $180,000 Tech van that will have huge video screens on the sides. They are going to play Tech video with the van.

And you never know with release dates..I was told Sept 10th, but NO later than the end of Sept. Hope this helps.

Aug 19, 2002
right on man, thanks for the infos.. those vans are tight and I hope to see some rollin around soon.. I thought it was the 10th also, as thats what the little flyer thingies around say, but then I read that post on here that said 24th so I dunno.. either way good things come to those who wait and tech is gonna blow the spot up like hiroshima