about tech tours

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Is there any chance that tech goes outside the US and and make performances in other countries (let's say israel)?
He will be VERY appreciated here

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
shnitzel said:
Is there any chance that tech goes outside the US and and make performances in other countries (let's say israel)?
He will be VERY appreciated here
no offense dude, but israel isn't the safest place in the world...... doubtful that he will be going there any time soon.

but he has been to new zealand and australia

Feb 12, 2004
yes you right.. israel is not very safe but 2 weeks ago we got a visit from the rapper sole (he owns the label Anticon) and just thought that if one underground artist can come others can come too...

Nov 14, 2002
I'd still like to see Tech in NY.

If he's got some time between the Istanbul and the Zimbabwe dates, can he stop here? I know it's just a quaint little farming community over here, but...

Here's a tip I'd give you even if you weren't looking to see Tech live.... Leave Israel. But on that note, I wanna wish you and your family good health and I hope that everything comes to pass over there, for the benifit of the world and all its religions/anti-religions.