about KING GEORGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
I saw his album PLAYAS & HUSTLAS titled as
KING GEORGE "PLAYAS & HUSTLAS"--WRECKLESS KLAN, DECO-D

and as i gave a closer look the front cover says Wreckless Klan is that album
What track is from Wreckless Klan, is it some track that can be only found on this King George album ?

Feb 8, 2003
That album is old ass fuck and was a waste of my money. It didnt sound mixed and mastered. I remember I bought that on cassette tape back in 96 and was on the verge of throwing it out the window of my Audi 90(the car I had then). The only reason I bought it was for that CCG track and if I wouldve known that track would be on 100s of other comps then I wouldnt waste my money on that. He also dropped a Part Two for that Comp and I passed it up.

Feb 8, 2003
nonfiCKtion said:
pick up that "Tru Player"

I still got that cd shit was terrible it had a worst mix and master job then Playaz and Hustlaz taht song on there "#6 ONE IN A MILLION" reminded me of that T.V show Reading Rainbow's theme song especially with taht chorus.

I remember in 1997 a used cd store wouldnt buy that cd off me bc they said they had a whole rack of them and it wouldnt sell(real story)

His best solo album was "LIFE OF A KINGPIN" after that it was a wrap, He shouldve stayed with No Limit. Althiugh his REV DO WRONG cahracter from his movie had me in tears and was lightweight tight, It was just funny seeing him with that Gheri Curl wig on and grease on his face with that black church robe on. T

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Hurrache said:
Although his REV DO WRONG character from his movie had me in tears and was lightweight tight, It was just funny seeing him with that Geri Curl wig on and grease on his face with that black church robe on. T

Where did you see that Rev. Do Wrong Ain't Right movie at? I've been looking for that DVD or VHS or even a Soundtrack CD for years now! Is King George featured in that movie or is another actor playing his role?

Have any of you have ever bought cd's from King George outside the Rasputin's in San Lorenzo? I'm looking for the album 99 Ways To Mobb & a couple other unreleased albums he was selling.... I'll pay top $$$ PM me!!

Sep 12, 2002
Cashflow420 said:
Where did you see that Rev. Do Wrong Ain't Right movie at? I've been looking for that DVD or VHS or even a Soundtrack CD for years now! Is King George featured in that movie or is another actor playing his role?

Have any of you have ever bought cd's from King George outside the Rasputin's in San Lorenzo? I'm looking for the album 99 Ways To Mobb & a couple other unreleased albums he was selling.... I'll pay top $$$ PM me!!
yeah i bought about 8 master p tape only release from him 3 to 4 years ago