About Friscostreetshow.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
I ordere that King T - Thy Kingdome Come cd last week on Tuesday and they charged my credit card and yet I have not received my cd. It says 2-10 days but it shouldn't take so long since I live down here in Southern Cali. Do they normally take this long????? are they legit?????? What are some of your experiences with this place, cause this is the first time I have ordered from this place:(

Jun 2, 2002
shit, i sent off for best of mac dre, da morgue, & hells kitchen like two months ago, ain't seen shit. i write and get no reply, call that phone no. and get some chick that always hangs up on me. this was my second time ordering and the first time they sent the package to the wrong place, but i ended up with it though.
my shit might be a flook but there customer service sucks donkey dik.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
From my own personal hell of an experience, store's are a lot harder to run than they appear. Anyone who knows me knows I don't bullshit and yet it was a pain in the ass getting everyone's shit sent out..

First Paypal says they transfered the money, but never did, so after I prove to 'em I never got it, they transfer it. Then the bank puts a hold on the money since it was a new account. Then the CD mailers I need don't come. Then there was the 4 day weekend of 4th of July. Then I call the following Monday and the sales rep. can't find my tracking number. Finally they come and I get 'em out..

We now are getting rid of Paypal and will be accepting credit cards directly, but now a hidden $95 fee pops up after the great expense of accepting 'em alone. And on and on. It's not as easy as you'd think. I don't know about Friscostreetshow because I've never ordered CD's from there, but don't be so quick to assume they're jacking you. That's how they make their money. They rely on their good name to stay in business..

Just some shit to think about. And lastly..

We changed our policy in the Sicc Shop. From now on, all orders that we have received payment for will be shipped the following day. All the problems are in the past and we will be opening our full selection soon..

Vamps
IX.

Jul 2, 2002
Damn, so that's how they run business???? Shit I hope I didn't get jacked cause then they will be in trouble. The site looks pretty legit. Has anyone had any positive things to say about them??? How can I take action if I got jacked man, now Iam pissed.

Damn and thats the only place I can get that cd at or can any of you tell me where else can I get that King T - Thy Kingcome Come cd????

May 13, 2002
Vamps said:
We changed our policy in the Sicc Shop. From now on, all orders that we have received payment for will be shipped the following day. All the problems are in the past and we will be opening our full selection soon..
GOOD SHIT..

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I've ordered from Friscostreetshow.com many times and except for one small problem I had with returnin a cd, I've always recieved my order in bout 2 weeks and they hella legit with me. Like I said, I had that one problem but they corrected it and it was all gravy. To me, they hella cool and I'mma keep orderin from them.

Later!!

Hometeam 7

CEO of Frisco Street Show
May 9, 2002
www.friscostreetshow.com
Thanks, Vamps for letting folks know what goes on behind the scene, I'm co- owner of friscosteetshow.com and theres so many things that can happen when you are dealing with thousands of orders, I urge anyone who hasn't received their items from us to give us the chance to rectify what in most cases is not our fault we are a reputable site and many of our customers use us because we get shit first and have a lot of shit that very few other sites can get, however we do value all input and we will continue to strive for excellence.

Jul 2, 2002
Alright y'all I will try to be more understanding but I ordered my cd last Tuesday July 2 and I still haven't received it. Tomorrow is saturday so hopefully it will come. I live in Los Angeles and that aint far from frisco at all so I assumed it should have gotten here quick. Damn I wish I lived up there in Frisco so I could go to the store instead. I will wait one more week and hopefully it will turn up.

I have been gettin dates lately and peeps haven't delivered their goods thats why I was a little bit jumpy. Damn I hate waiting but its a part of life

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Plenty of orders through them, my boy did have trouble one time. He ordered Jt&Daz game for sale cd, they ran out and then basically forgot about him i guess, but whatever 95% of the time their solid so I would say be persistent with em keep callin and askin

May 7, 2002
SFcKinGPin said:
every cd I ordered I got in like 5-6 days. no problems here
Yup me too and I live in Phoenix. Its all gravey with me. They even sent out a cd I ordered twice...lol...Ill do business with them anytime...

NimaDogg

Apr 25, 2002
i heard shit about friscostreetshow.com so i didnt fuck wid'em.but earlier this year they had the nickatina and equipto album so i orderd it.at first it was sayin somethin about my credit card bein fucked up or somethin,but my cd came in about a week,week and a half....