About BlackWallST.com holla JT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2003
Yo I found ya site www.blackwallst.com thru murderdogg magazine and it looks dope. But it has a whole bunch of links that don't work and I don't want to sign up for the network if there's confusion. So JT, man can u update the site, get the email and forums and chat working, and make a better layout for ya email, I never signed up, but I clicked on a link and it bought me into sum account where I seen the email interface and it said my account was $username and was $idlelocation and everything had $ before it? which would be cool, but with the way the site looked to be not up to date, it was confusing. Anyway I stay in Canada and want to get ya ceo manual, so I'm'a holla at u about that. Also is there still finna be a dvd version of it. I'm just hollerin' at u man cuz I like what ya doin' and I don't want to see ya loose ya site to desolation.So many artists with potential out there never update they site. Like I was just hollerin', networkin' with ea-ski @ his site. Man ya'll should link up and do sumpin', and stop all this wack shit they playin' on tha radio. holla.update tha site, and tha interfaces dogg. thanks