a yo lynch what's the greatest hip hop album 2 u ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2005
i was listening 2 loaded right and i noticed that you used a couple rkim/eric b lines like

you said "i need food to eat up some a fat blunt on my counch wit my feet up"

eric b say " you need food to eat up i'm scheming like i'm dreaming on a counch wit my feet up"

now u know a lot of peeps on here aint hip to paid in full, but i'm hip, cuz i'm into real hip hop, shit that's how u got ill bumping real hip hop when u was young. if more cats listen 2 the old school they lyrics would get more ill.
anyway IYO what is the greatest hip hop album ever. Honestly. MTV say Paid in full. What's your take?

Apr 26, 2002
Spits said:
i was listening 2 loaded right and i noticed that you used a couple rkim/eric b lines like

you said "i need food to eat up some a fat blunt on my counch wit my feet up"

eric b say " you need food to eat up i'm scheming like i'm dreaming on a counch wit my feet up"
word, tha whole song wuz based on eric b's song. he also said that line: u kno it's been a long time, i shouldn't have left you, without a tight rhyme to step to, think uv all tha weak ass albums u slept thru, well i'm ur medicine, sorry i kept you.

rakim inspired a gang uv rappers. he made niggas go bacc to they notepads and up they game level. JUST LIKE PAC. fold.

Oct 14, 2004
Best Cd ever Paid in Full Iam going to say no. Best Cd ever is a toss up betweeen Comptons Most Wanted Its a Compton Thang and Gangstaar's Hard To Earn. Eric B and Rakim are tight and I like them as one of the greats but the other two albums i mentioned are better to me.

Aug 7, 2002
ay lynch did u mean jay z? if soooo daam imagine ya'll doin a callabo jus once in a life time......my homeboy told me once dat if ya'll eva did a callabo it would be one of da illest songs for him lol cuz dats his fav 2 rappers ever u and jayz

Oct 14, 2004
See Iam starting to think your just a stan trying to follow me around. I now know your just a kid. Iam past all that. You post on here more then me because you really dont have a life. Your all talk, like those kids that act hard but are just cowards. You have no buisness talking to me anymore Iam taking away your pass. Now go back to Da 4-0-8 and talk fake shit with your fake thugs. Iam done with you after this if you want to follow me then fine but if people look back on posts I have made your always there TRYING to diss me. How many times do I have to tel you this is the internet, all you do is talk. So talk all you want, but Iam done with little fags like you who only talk shit to ride nuts. I didnt tell anyone anything I said my favorites and thats that. You just post to try and cause conflict. Well junior your a winner for the day heres your gold star for stalking Rob S4. Now go on and talk about me some more to get my name up. Fucking Punk get a job and quit posting on the siccness. Later poser. Lame. Checkmate

Apr 25, 2002
^^ HAHAH U FUCKIN POTATOE FARMING WANKSTA..AINT U GOT SOME COWS TO MILK U LIL MULTIPLE SCREEN NAME HAVIN..SICCMADE GROUPIE GONE BAD...FOR SOMEONE WHO DONT CARE U SURE MAKE SOME LOOONG REPLYS DONT U FAGGET