a WILD Apple Cup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
And my Dawgs had my blood pressure through the fuckin ROOF all game...DAMN YOU RICK...dont do that shit to me....but we win...WE SPOIL ONCE AGAIN....HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

HUSKIES BIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Bammer was in attendence!!!What a miserable dumpy town.These ignoramous fans wanted to fight me even before the fuckin game.Then they threw shit at me,when I was H-Walkin on the cougar logo....Look for Bigg Bam Bam Loco on the field woopin it up when all their fans were tossin liquor bottles,and water bottles at us from the stands.I love watching fans hearts get broken...gives me a hard on.

:::::::::::::::::GameOverFaggets::::::::::::::

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:
Bammer was in attendence!!!What a miserable dumpy town.These ignoramous fans wanted to fight me even before the fuckin game.Then they threw shit at me,when I was H-Walkin on the cougar logo....Look for Bigg Bam Bam Loco on the field woopin it up when all their fans were tossin liquor bottles,and water bottles at us from the stands.I love watching fans hearts get broken...gives me a hard on.

:::::::::::::::::GameOverFaggets::::::::::::::

Feel that...fuck the Cougs...buncha drunks anyway...no WONDER they lost...