A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
OK.....now I'm upset! Why did I go to my boys house today and see something that made me wanna cry..........HE GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED A-WAX POSTER!!!!! How come I didn't get an official autographed poster?!?!

LOL......I'm just playin' folks.......but on the real.....if it ain't too much trouble......slide some of them posters and flats my way. I need to redecorate the studio........1

Apr 25, 2002
I SENT EVERYBODY 2 PACKAGES....I STILL GOT HELLA MORE PEOPLE WAITIN BUT IM OUT OF PROMO!I AINT EVEN LASED MY STREET TEAMZ YET,THAT OTHER PACKAGE SHOULD BE THERE THO FOLKS.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
A-wax

Whats up A-wax. Its ammunition I dont know if you remember me or not but i did a song with you. You came to the spot and laid a track with me and King Czar. When we were doing the track you had asked about a beat in exchange for a verse. I was wondering if you were still down to do something like that. Right now im in the process of putting together a comp. Already we got some big names on it and i wanted to get you on that. Holla back and let me know if you are down to do this.
Ammunition
Fullproof Recordings
www.2by2.net/fullproof