A-Wax Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I was wondering on the track with Black C, in the hook after eazy e's sample whats the name of the song with the whistling beat in the backround when A-Wax's voice is being sampled. It's been bothering me so I had to ask. And the albums dope A-Wax has great delivery on the mic alot like Jay-z, but wit that real west coast street shit. He ain't scared to rep Pittsburg unlike other rappers who stay in the Burg.

Apr 25, 2002
VANDAL....IT`S BEEN BUGGIN ME 2!I FORGOT THA NAME.....LEV PULLED THAT SHIT OUT THA DUSTY CRATES ON ME.THAT`S MY FAVORITE PART OF THA SONG.THANKS FOLKZ

Apr 25, 2002
Mr Vandal said:
And the albums dope A-Wax has great delivery on the mic alot like Jay-z, but wit that real west coast street shit. He ain't scared to rep Pittsburg unlike other rappers who stay in the Burg.
So let me get this straight.... Dude straight runs his mouth off about Jay-Z in another post but bites his delivery on his own album. No wonder he is mad he ain't selling. He will never be a better Jay-Z than Jay-Z. And while we're at it, Damon Dash is probably 100x the 'gangsta'........

Anyways.. The song you are talking about is probably "Funky Worm" by the Ohio Players. I haven't bothered listening to the shit so thats just a guess.

May 29, 2002
I said he got good comand on the mic like jay-z. Slow cocky flow ,and not everyone got the talent to do it but Wax do. Shits dope and suckas hate. And ain't nobody answered my fuckin question shits still bothering me.

Jul 25, 2002
Wax I think it was an old Kool Moe Dee album or something krazy like that........I know every vinyl he had was basically from the 80's. But that whistle is mainy as fuck and I was gonna have them cut that shit. It just jumps at you. Glad I didn't.