A question about my Lawn.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Do you have a pet? it might be urine stains if its spots of brown
other wise water water water and sand sand sand will do the trick in that same order and dosage

Mar 18, 2003
Mac Jesus have you tried Scotts Turf Builder Plus? I kept seeing commercials for it and had to try it for myself. Surprisingly it does the trick. It's a little more expensive than the generic shit but lawn care is serious business and anything short of the best is simply a waste of time.

Make sure you get the "Plus" as it has other qualities such as weed control.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Seriously I think I'm going to pick some up. Cost is of no importance.

Lawn care is no laughing matter, this is serious business.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Mac Jesus have you tried Scotts Turf Builder Plus? I kept seeing commercials for it and had to try it for myself. Surprisingly it does the trick. It's a little more expensive than the generic shit but lawn care is serious business and anything short of the best is simply a waste of time.

Make sure you get the "Plus" as it has other qualities such as weed control.
when I used to work in the garden department I used to always recommend that shit to people

fuck man... there was some other shit that works hella good to green your lawn... I hella forget what it's called though

I worked there like over 4 years ago... and I smoked a lot of weed then... so I kind of forget hella shit... I used to know way more about lawns

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, but unfortunately I can't remember shit about them, lol

I'm hella trying to recall stuff I used to know... it will come back to me!

I hope to regain my prior knowledge and more!