A Personal "Fuck You" (@Dubb G)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
see, muthafuckaz like you are common..
quick to hide behind ya keyboard with a smiling face
knowin' if the real shit popped off, you'd be the first muthafucka gettin' chased...
maybe all ya need is a little slap in the the face?
a little wake up call, a little motivation to cut to the chase?
well, here it is.. cuz I got a little joke to share
listen nigga I know your bitches titties is saggin' like Ric Flair
and you're the first to ask for a tampon, cuz you've got none to spare
listen square, I don't give a fuck how many times you reply
you can log on your crew, momma, and ya dad...
maybe even your wife, or bitch, or whatever
I'd fuck that bitch but I never see you two together...
see, that happens when you're a closet gay...
you see a pussy, and just stay away? Like "hey..I'm not stickin' my dick in that shit today!"
I see how it is, you're probably used to pickin' on all these kids..
hopin' it'll maybe help your own little situation at hand..
knowin' you ain't a man... just a bitch
a bitch with a big ego and small name...
well homie, there's no claim to fame by staring at your monitor cuz your shit's lame
I should've just said you were a shame, but obvious facts don't seem to be your strength...
you ain't even spit yet.. but I already know there's nothin' left in ya tank
cuz this is more than just a diss... this is blatant disrespect
what can you possibly say when you ain't even got a mic to check?
still scribblin' ya rhymes on greased up napkins during your breaks at Mickey D's?
I think you were the same guy who got fired, got caught out back by the dumpster on ya knees
that's right, swallowing 'em whole... I know you gotta make some side money...
can't keep ho'in without them contraceptives ya stole
DAMN... even I gotta laugh at that shit.. itz like ya on a permanent Ex hit
cuz ya still ridin' dicks for tricks.. ain't no script to flip when you're the one gettin' pimped..
or should I say pimp slapped?
I have everything you ever lacked, a venomous flow and vocab ya can't tap.. .
it's more than rap... it's personal now as a matter of fact..
so listen homie, I don't know who you think you are.. but I can tell ya one thing you're not..
and that's worth another minute of my time...
so if you dare drop a rhyme at mine, just remember that you're on the clock.. itz time...

May 10, 2002
yo that shit was pretty damn simple man i think you might wanna go get somebody to ghost write your shit before you talk shit...Dubb where you at man? i'll let him know about this lol...oh by the way thanks for the laughs ha ha

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
why you comin at the double with this blatant animosity?/ if im in yo head im doin my thing better than you are obviously../ just curiosity, but what grounds you got for claimin you hot?/ when your lines are stinkin like the pubic lice that in your daddys twat/.. your rhymes aint shit-to me-kid, send me 20 dollars and ill send-you-a-disc/ let me pretend-you can-spit, but no offense you got no sense.. and on the siccness YOU AINT SHIT/ i suggest you quit.. if youve noticed i dont battle, im out here gettin these chips/ and then you trippin, assume you know me.. you need to be blown up like my phone, dont step a single foot up in the 253/ our minds on something different, not misbegotten misfits on the siccness spendin precious time dissin niggas on a mission../ cuz you aint makin no moves, while im producin local music you assumin im just like you and ima lose-it/ but mutha fuck you bitch, even without yo votes ima do my thing harder than bitches suck my dick/ aint you cant stop my spits, im layin vocals in the sound proof boothe.. doin callabos and you stuck like whats-the-use/ you aint got the juice.. you aint omar or pac, you got time to think about me.. but no time to buy some skills, why not?/ i dont get you dood.. get off my nuts and show me grattitude, your battle flow just had me laffin-fool/

.. yo its whatever bitch, you dont know shiat about me slugger..

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@ G I Joe boy over there.. Snake eyes with the fake rhymes, i could blow you and you homies up at the same time with my lamest lines.. and whoever else aint mindin they own biz..

i got spect for the cats that deservin it.. fuck this deceptacon ass biiiaaattch

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ill snap your middle finger off biatch

HELLA sleepers on this bitch.. what happened?.. first i got clowns dissin me out the blu, actin like we got unresolved issues and shit.. now yall deserted the 91sic like a ghost town.. ??

May 2, 2002
Round 2...

that was cool, but not worth all the hype homie..

Yeah, I see why you don’t battle much… cuz you ain’t got shit to say.
And if that’s all that’s on your $20 disc, I may as well just throw that shit away…
I guess I must've left ya froze, when I drop these venomous flows that leave ya bleedin' from ya nose
come back the next night, watch me break ya toes and snatch ya out'cha clothes
See, Double, I'm bout to double ya trouble... leave ya bitch ass hangin' on the bubble
shake ya whole foundation playa, leave ya climbin' through the rubble
Ya need to face it homie, you're tired... soon to be retired... a career thrown into the fire
Ya need to be runnin’ back to ya sound proof booth, and lock the door real tight
Just pray you can’t hear what I write, live a life in spite and denial, knowin' I'm rippin' ya style
And I did it one line a time, I'm leavin' ya blind
turn around and cut off ya hands so ya can't sign
maybe even chase up and cut ya from the waist up, leave ya half the man ya used to be
muthafuckaz best get used to me, or be the next one gettin' the noose from me
see, my wordz are weapons used for chin-checkin'
all that comes outta your mouth is bullshit, talkin' about tryin' to get chips and a fake label
ya stories is fables, I'm eatin' ya alive like dinner served at my table
ya health is unstable, and I'd question ya stamina and heart, but I already took it apart
ate it up like a shark, dumpin' remains like Lacy Peterson up in the park
ya rhyme's cold, here I'll give it a spark... Cuz ya steady on the decline..
knowin’ my rhyme is like strychnine to ya body and mind..
but you're bound to drop dimes, see me like the shocker comin' outta telephone lines
Face it, itz just too heated…
Ya confidence; depleted.
Ya self-esteem; defeated.
Get at me again with some material thatz worth my eye
not this weak shit that impresses nobody, despite the hardest that ya try..

get @ me.

-snake

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yeah aight for sho, if its a second round you want, then nigga let it be known, you gotta be your mommas son becuase we all gettin blown/ and no i do not battle, cuz im not into competition.. but we can take it to the mats, yo ass will tap into submission/ so biatch listen, if i win or not.. you aint never gonna stop-me/ you wastin brain power to jock-me on the board talkin cocky/ im thinkin that you need ta get a life.. cuz im just kickin back at home makin more cuts than a knife/ so why you mad? hella jealous of a cat, yo ass is sad.. we into different things, you brag while i stack cash in the sound lab/ im not the type to flaunt.. i give the people what they want, blow you up out of the mutha fuckin swamp/ yo momma birthed-you-in.. some faggot opened up his mouth so now the games can begin/ you pickin battles you aint winnin.. the shit i spit at you is venom, permanantly damagin yo nervous system... thats why yo head is still spinnin/ and im grinnin.. kickin back witta blunt runnin shit like im clinton/ while you agin like a tree wit braces on ya knees like pippen/ you gotta be trippin.. you like 45 years old talkin to a kid when hes pimpin/ get off my nut-sack.. snakeyes jump the fuck-back/ what you really want? you think you gonna tell me something that i havent heard-yet? your style is played out and thats my word.. you like a nerd crossed witta vietnam vet/ and yo rhymes still aint shit.. you prolly been writin longer than ive been here livin.. and you hangin on my nuts tryin ta soak the game that im drippin-with/ ay yo my first impression of you.. is that you a been a fuckin prison-bitch/ gettin lyrically disembowled with these lyrics like a scissor-kick/ you cant stop what i deliver - in perfect time to how the cymbals-hit/

this is YOUR battle not mine.. you started it.. yo old ass better finish it

fuck it yall im out
holla

May 2, 2002
don't even trip.. I can keep goin' for a while...

Ya actin' like I'm not merely lettin' ya breathe
well homie, your boys' know what's up, that's why they're already wearin' your initials up on their sleeve
and I can't even begin to fathom some of the shit you're starting to believe
you can't last 12 rounds with me, don't you know that's more than even the devil himself can achieve?
you're 'bout to crash and burn, and once ya do I'll be smokin' ya ashes up out the urn
crashin' ya face first through ya windshield, like ya took a wrong turn
you're already diggin' ya own grave, and I figure with all this advice I gave
that you'd be grateful, but ya just gonna end up my slave
I'll make you my hype man, let ya promote me in the big 253
maybe even send my album for free, and autograph that shit personally
ya just too far in over your head, left for dead
catch ya with ya feet hangin' off the edge of bed and drag ya under
bury ya alive with ya mother and two brothers
drag ya dad out the pad, through the grass into the back of the trunk and hit the gas
you need to realize this ain't a fuckin' game
cuz when I leave ya gutted and slain, itz just gonna be the hypnotic-insane stakin' claims
and you need to realize you ain't worth the sweat off my balls
cuz when your heart beat stops and stalls
I'll be the first one dancing in the street till rain falls...

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
you still trippin.. all this hostility towards my lyrical ability.. act like you wanna suck my dick willingly/ then claim that you aint feelin me.. i think we both know what the issue is.. your self esteem is low and it helps you to get on the net and talk some shit/ you steady claimin i aint worth your time.. then why in the fuck am i still on your mind? you wanna have sex with me dont you? you simple minded and aint got no material to go to... aight, you can battle me.. i know you gettin lonely wit no homies and dream that you can straddle me/ but damn cat you buggin.. i got a job a girl a phat ass ride and aint no need for thuggin/ its just the beats that im lovin.. so i produce my share of the funky shit, while you sittin on ya ass flappin ya big ol monkey lips/ you got problems, but shit dont look to me to solve em.. in our society you just an outkasted freak like golem/ steady fallin.. wanna bring me down to your waste of space cuz you hate the fact im ballin/ im the ace of spades and you a club of tres, and got my picture in your wallet.. FUCK IT FREAK!!

holla back

May 2, 2002
'sup... my bad, wasn't around during the holiday weekend. You up to squash this and call a truce? I had my fun, and said what I needed to say... I would assume you did the same.

Shitz old now anyways.. I just wanted to see what'cha brought to the table, feel me?

Besides.. I just had nice ass holiday and I'm feelin pretty fuckin' good today.