A must try for everyone!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
While the boards were down i went on a lil vacation.
We drove 3 hours into the middle of nowhere. Some country town with 1 bar. Inside we found that these people dance to ACDC, Metallica, Staind, etc... They were actually dancing to zztop and shit on the dance floor.
All the girls there drink like fish. This girl matched me drink for drink. I had 13 beers in 3.5 hours and she had 11. Plus she bought a six pack to go when the bar closed.
I was at the point when this pair of country chickens asked me to go dance, i did. I said i never danced to anything like this before and they said "You never have?!?!:eek:" OMG! it was a trip.

I believe that in the country everyone is equal, cause you make the same amount of money anywhere unless you own a buisness, and out there there was like 3 stores. Wranglers, cowboy hats and boots. We wore baggy cargo pants, benies and well i did wear a cut off flannel.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yes I agree, though a word of advice for our fellow members who are of a darker skin tone. You might not want to try this because you might not achieve the same experience as those of us with a lighter skin tone. Though if you want to try go ahead.:D

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha hell yeah......i live in the country(cattle yards...and race cars) roun her in kanseees....but not many are hicked out like the characters in your story....