A MESSAGE FROM ZIGG ZAGG!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2007
She wanted to let ya'll know that:

"I have ordered the last copies of the limited edition albums "hell in auguzt" and "through the eyes of she" im signing them and selling them for $10 each plus $5.00 for shipping. i only have 1000 copies left so please help support by purchasing a copy of one or each of my albums. if your interested, please send $10 plus $ 5 for shipping in cash or money order to:
LEBRAYA SIMMS
PO BOX 3176
CARMICHAEL, CA

~MUCH LUV TO YOU FAMILY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT.

~ZIGG ZAGG"

Jun 11, 2004
i just listened to Through the Eyes of She recently and its surprisingly good. I shouldnt have slept on this album for years just cause zagg is a chick and I usually dont dig female rappers. my bad.

Mar 17, 2006
i just listened to Through the Eyes of She recently and its surprisingly good. I shouldnt have slept on this album for years just cause zagg is a chick and I usually dont dig female rappers. my bad.
u ever hear Hell In August?? that shits tight as fuck mayne, if u havnt, you'll really like that one, if u liked thru the eyes of she

Nov 7, 2002
I got an original Hell in August never opened hit me on PM if you interested.

Also got:
Nigga Deep
If These Walls Could Talk
Half Breed
Ghetto Gospel
Illegitimati
So Help Me God v1 (Internet Version)
SnuffTapes

Jun 11, 2004
u ever hear Hell In August?? that shits tight as fuck mayne, if u havnt, you'll really like that one, if u liked thru the eyes of she
ya i heard Hell In August a long time ago and liked it alot. when TTEOS dropped i had kinda given up on siccmade/madesicc albums, but Zagg came thru with the siccness style on her follow up. wish we were still gettin releases like this.

Aug 5, 2002
$20 Shipped. Paypal me today and I'll even throw in the internet version of So Help me God (slightly different tracklist from the Siccness version.)

Also have The Whole Truth

I don't use paypal too much man, I can send you some skrill in the mail with a return address though. PM your address and I'll shoot it through USPS ASAP.