A Great Day In The Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Niners Win
Raiders Win

Al Davis Is Dead

Time to fuck up that east coast bias, and bring some shine back to the Bay!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Al Davis single handedly shaped the fate of your franchise. You owe those 5 superbowls to a Raider.

San Francisco 49ers Owner and Co-Chairman Denise DeBartolo York

“I am deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Al Davis. One of my fondest memories of Al is a dinner we shared many years ago. During that meal, he presented my father with a very special opportunity to purchase the San Francisco 49ers. In recent years, we were pleased to spend time with Al as our guest in the Owners’ Suite at Candlestick Park while our two teams met on the field. Our sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends.”

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Nov 1, 2004
Damn some of you Niner fans are some hatin ass fans. You're 4-1 and still trolling about the Raiders.
Give props where their due... Maybe the reason the team had been slipping was because Al was getting old. Not able to interact with his players as much therefore not getting the results he used too.
Nobody talked shit on Bill Walsh when he passed.
Enjoy your 4-1 team while you can and quit hating on a dead man.
There was a time not so long ago when the Raiders were the "winningest" team in sports.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Damn some of you Niner fans are some hatin ass fans. You're 4-1 and still trolling about the Raiders.
Give props where their due... Maybe the reason the team had been slipping was because Al was getting old. Not able to interact with his players as much therefore not getting the results he used too.
Nobody talked shit on Bill Walsh when he passed.
Enjoy your 4-1 team while you can and quit hating on a dead man.
There was a time not so long ago when the Raiders were the "winningest" team in sports.
There actually wasnt even any hate involved whatsoever i congratulated the raiders for the win, and said it was good that raider fans got what theyved wanted for so many years..... al dead...... maybe 1 of these days when im so bored. i will bring up many many posts of raider fans here, sayin they cant wait til he dies and shit like that.

Nov 1, 2004
Bush and Miller got the highest tender you can get.
http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2011/03/04/bush-miller-get-highest-tenders/
1st and 3rd round tenders.
I've also read that Al Davis plays retired Raiders health care for the rest of their lives.
He said he was one of, if not the only owner in the NFL to do so.

Al Davis is the fuckin man, if you disagree your probably just upset about him smashing on your bitch ass team for 40 years. This recent slump has nothing on the history of the Raiders. Believe that.
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=5748728&postcount=13

There's one from me in April.

i cant hate on davis, after reading up on my Raider history, hes done so much good for the team in the past that i just cant be mad. Davis isnt the one on the field playing like shit. I think we need a stable coach and stick with them for 3+ years before we start calling for him to be fired. fuck the off season, next season needs to start already. i dont give a fuck about this year anymore.
Another from Jan 2009...
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=4109389&postcount=14

Mostly it's just you and some other Niner fans talking shit.